Reviews for Tourniquet
rhythmeticVagabond chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
i don't like yaoi (or how ever you spell shouoen ai) but I was almost crying. How dare you kill hatori and shigure! well...I can't say much seeing as I've killed Ayame twice and Shigure once and Hatori's next on my hitlist...heh...

(Ayame's first killing 'id jump infront of a train for you')

(Ayame's second and Shigure's fist and Hatori's soon to be first 'Mabudachi Murder')
SoulEaterRomanceFan chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Waah! Im very sad now... Sniffle... Cant wait for sequel! Unless its out already! Sniff i feel really sad.. Im gonna read some comedy fanfiction... Good job! It was great! No flaws!
MidnightRose9631 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
i'm a horrible person, somehow having shigure and hatori die made the story even more beautiful and so perfect. loved it
osaka-chan4 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Wow. This was really sad (and sweet!), but that doesn't change the fact that it's awesome. I like the song, too. And...I'm guessing that the person who suddenly came in at the end is Ayame. Overall, great job!
The devil's prize chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
(Before I get on with the review, I wanted to ask if the errors with the lyrics were intention. Because it's 'Christ, my tourniquet, my SUICIDE.' Not soul is sad. And was the 'God forgive my sin, for it is a necessary evil' thing supposed to be part of the lyrics? Because I don't think it is.)

Good job! Not one of my favorite pairings, but whatever. I like it, and it's very well done. I just hope they weren't crying out to Akito (The one problem with fruits basket and this song.) 'cause it'll be a freezing day in heck before He *Cough* she *Cough* delivers them. or even acts human. But yeah. Nice work, nonetheless.
Puroppu chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
ohh i liked it! it was so sad... but really, i liked it!
SerpentineRose chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Nice story. You got a couple of errors in the lyrics, though. It's "My suicide", not "My soul is sad", "But only brought more", not "bled more", and "I lay dying", not "I may die".
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I couldn't finish reading this.

And - if Shigure really wanted to kill himself - he'd have cut down his arm, rather than across. Across cuts are pretty easy to treat, actually. While I don't know this from myself, some of my friends went through cutting phases, and they were able to give themselves multiple cuts and not even need the attention of a doctor.

Why am I telling you that?

Have a nice day!

Hana
Adi88 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Omigod you killed them! So heartrending... I need the sequel NOW.
beautifulhate chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I love that song (am listening to it now actually). So sad.
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Ohmyfreakinggod.

That was SO freaking sad...

I loved it. So much. Made me cry. But I'm temperamental right now. GurexTori angst is my -favourite-.
haPPychEEryX92 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
what's the NAME of the sequel?

but the story is very nice!

later!
person wit hno name chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
that was so sad! ( ps, i think you got some of the lyrics wrong, at the end its :

Christ - tourniquet - my suicide)
UmaChanxo chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
*Bawling* SO SAD! I LOVED IT!
Lise Icali chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
That was sweet and sad. I'm not a fan of YAoi, but the story was goot, and the song fit well. Just a couple lyric mistakes: instead of "But only bled more" it's "But only brought more" and instead of "My soul is sad" its "My suicide"

Is the person who walked in Ayaa?