Reviews for Separate Ways
ellen chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
is cool, is going to have 2 parts? one for diana and kal, and lois and clark? i love the history.
Casema chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Dear DC, why can't we do this? I mean if the Clois shippers are so against the New 52 and will not let up their trolling...give them Clark Kent and give us SMWW shippers, Superman. Everyone is happy, The End!
Twylyte chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Well, that deals with both the SM/WW fans and the CK/LL fans very nicely. Good work!

Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I am very confused. When were they ever separated in For Tomorrow? I thought that the only Clark in that story was a robot Superman made.

Could you post the response to my question as another review so I can read it?
ImFanci chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This is one of my favorites of your stories. Diana sees Kal for who he is, while Lois sees an image she wants.
Silent Cobra chapter 1 . 3/13/2006

Tony chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Basically I like it. I've always wanted to see Superman with Diana so basically I hope you add a few more chapters to see what happens or even if to see if Diana gets jealous or not if other female superheroes flirt with him.
Taterhead chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Interesting idea. I admit that I was (and really, still am)totally confused by the "For Tomorrow" arc. But I like this take on an alternate extension.
AddictedtoTsuzukiTatsumi chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Enjoyed :-) Thank you!
WonderCat chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Another awesome story. Great job and very enjoyable.