Reviews for The Payment
yuki-tenshee chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
are you going to continue?
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Now that's a nice twist on things. Though I like to think that Akabane is in his 20s or so. But I guess that they never say, so who knows...
garotte chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
*in awe* Amazing! Your writing is beautiful and the idea was Fantastic. Totally original. I suppose it was meant to be a one-shot, but it would be amazing if you continued. *is very hopeful*
CyborgRockStar chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
ne, this is very interesting, and very possible in gb...great job.

have a nice day
Triss SkyLark chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Oh Interesting i look forward to more. yes i very eagerly look forward to more!
blkwingangel chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
you've gotten me curious as to 'what' the payment will be. i hope you will decide to update this fic soon!
Prozacfairy chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Uh-oh, poor Ginji!
Rami chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Oh, very nice indeed. *claps* Very well-written and original in terms of GB fanfiction. Great work.
Dr. Lucia Faust chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I must say this story was very interesting. The ideas you've written are very good. I can't wait to read more of your work. Good job.

Dr. Faust
Atropos' Knife chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Whoa! Very, VERY interesting speculation you've implied here and not at all implausible in light of current events happening in the last manga arc. Fantastic! V

Just a question, if sixteen years had passed since Ginji was kidnapped from his mother and considering he's 18-19 at the time of IL, then that would make him around 2 or 3 when he was brought to Babylon City? But he seems to be described as a lot younger than that as he was taken away by Akabane.

Anyway, I LOVE the idea you presented in this fic. The last line is SO fitting.

Rabid Lola chapter 1 . 7/27/2005

That was so cool. _ A plausible theory. Seeing as we have no idea how old Akabane is...but then, he could very well be Paul's age or only a bit older. :)

The last lines rocked. _ Go Tastywheat!