Reviews for Heiji and Kazuha: 30 Kisses
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 22 . 7/11/2006
cute, if my dad saw me like that with a guy, whether it be a guy friend or not, he'd be in for it
infinite vertigo chapter 22 . 7/11/2006
yay, how kawaii! update soon!
Candyland chapter 22 . 7/11/2006
Simple and lovely. A perfect fit for Heiji and Kazuha's relationship. You're just cranking these out like crazy! To quote sapphirestars, you're a machine!

Much love!
RiaSternchen chapter 22 . 7/11/2006
Sweet! But poor people being all wet. I know how they feel, I felt it today!

8 to go, Im unhappy Q_Q
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 21 . 7/10/2006
so cute
RiaSternchen chapter 21 . 7/10/2006
Argh! Just 9 more to go Q_Q
Fyliwion chapter 21 . 7/9/2006
_ Aw XD yeah you would think what with Hattori's "kudo" perfect! *g* can't believe your already on 21 luve da fics...
infinite vertigo chapter 21 . 7/9/2006
this was great! update soon!
Mikoyasha chapter 20 . 7/5/2006
Now, I have to wait all this time for you to update? I LOVE YOU KAZUHA AND HEIJI! ((Never thought I'd say that)) In love, my loves...!

I'm an emotional wreck. XD

Mikoyasha chapter 19 . 7/5/2006
How're you going to give me ONE more chapter until you update in forever? ((Yes, I read the author's notes)) How could you do that to a reader? Watch some Kazuha/Heiji videos for inspiration, if you want, but don't leave me here hanging...

Mikoyasha chapter 18 . 7/5/2006
You know what I say. "Cute, adorable" brilliant I love it. Everything about it. P Why do you have to leave us at twenty...?

Mikoyasha chapter 17 . 7/5/2006
That's so cute. And gave chase. Dude, I am in love with your story. 0_o; Freakishly creepy, I know, but that's what happens.
Mikoyasha chapter 16 . 7/5/2006
Aw. Yeah, I wish it was longer, but still. \ It was cute. I love it.

Mikoyasha chapter 15 . 7/5/2006
I just noticed there weren't thirty chapters, but twenty. NO! Only five more chapters left? How could you do this to me? How could you?

Mikoyasha chapter 14 . 7/5/2006
Oh no! So sad! You're tearing me, you're tearing me, here! ((I need a bandaid!)) HEIJI! ;-;

366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »