Reviews for Heiji and Kazuha: 30 Kisses
Mikoyasha chapter 17 . 7/5/2006
That's so cute. And gave chase. Dude, I am in love with your story. 0_o; Freakishly creepy, I know, but that's what happens.
Mikoyasha chapter 16 . 7/5/2006
Aw. Yeah, I wish it was longer, but still. \ It was cute. I love it.

Mikoyasha chapter 15 . 7/5/2006
I just noticed there weren't thirty chapters, but twenty. NO! Only five more chapters left? How could you do this to me? How could you?

Mikoyasha chapter 14 . 7/5/2006
Oh no! So sad! You're tearing me, you're tearing me, here! ((I need a bandaid!)) HEIJI! ;-;

Mikoyasha chapter 13 . 7/5/2006
Aw. I loved how you dissappointed her. ((Not to be mean)) But, that's why we love Kazuha so much. Aw...

Mikoyasha chapter 12 . 7/5/2006
"Hattori Heiji!" She found that using his full name had more of an effect. "I swear to god, if you don't march over here and kiss me now, I'll punch your brains out!"

OMIGOSH! Such a good chapter! I was awed the whole time. XD

Dude, you're just so good at this... *jealous*

Mikoyasha chapter 11 . 7/5/2006
Man, I love this on/off thing that makes it really good, even though, no matter how much they fight, they end up being friends again, and maybe more... 0

Mikoyasha chapter 10 . 7/5/2006
That was so sweet. ] I'm a sucker for your fanfiction. You know all the right moves. P ((Good thing))

Keep it up... *sniffle*

Mikoyasha chapter 9 . 7/5/2006
Oh my GODDESS that was good! And to think, I'm lucky enough to read twenty-one more chapters! I LOVE YOUR WRITING!

Mikoyasha chapter 8 . 7/5/2006
Aww... Heiji. *_* Swety.

Sorry I couldn't say more.

Mikoyasha chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
I loved how Heiji gives her a friendly kiss, but when he goes to give it to her, he probably feels more than that. Love it.

Mikoyasha chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
It's so sweet. I love how they're so close, but they're both too embarrassed to get that much closer...

Keep it up, I LOVE IT.

Mikoyasha chapter 5 . 7/5/2006
It's short, and sweet, and perfect. Just perfect. That's it... Make it build up slowly. ]

Mikoyasha chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
I LOVED it! I love you for making it! ((Awkward moment)) I loved the fact they make it so obvious, yet they hide it. It's not just "OH I LOVE YOU!" and stuff. XD

Mikoyasha chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
Short, but cute. Gotta love Heiji/Kazuha. Well written. Not much more to say, here.

355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »