Reviews for Heiji and Kazuha: 30 Kisses
Ddd665 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
It is funny and very cute!
phuong.le.9862 chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
Just...amazing. Took my breath away. You are one talented writer. I cried when reading this. Not many books have made me cry. Your writing style is manipulative (in a completely good way), mind you I've laughed my heads off in some previous humor ones. Thank you for your work :)
DetectiveLion chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
I loved the inner Heijis. -claps- Great job, bravo! (Cause that's a FANCY word. x3)
Guest chapter 30 . 7/18/2012
I stayed up all night to read this, even paused an episode of Detective Conan... It's still sitting on another tab staring at me, actually. 421...
Well, it was awesome reading Kisses, you're an great writer.
BlossomConcerto chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
So cool! Your writing inspired me to read until the very end...

I wish it didn't finish!

Thanks for uploading :)
AngelicSpring chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I CANNOT believe I am only reviewing this now. Ugh! I'm a horrible, horrible person.

Oh but lookie! I'm the 335th reviewer! Yay me!

I love, love, love, love, LOVE this fanfic! Only a genius could have thought of this! Well, congratulations, genius! XD

I sure hope you don't (*cough* never *cough*) stop writing awemazing DC fanfics! You read that right, awemazing person!

Hoping you'll notice this review which is set on shouting to the whole wide world that this is an awemazing fanfic!

AngelicSpring.
The Goddess of Wisdom chapter 30 . 8/15/2011
You would not believe how fast your writing sucked me in. I wish it weren't over.

You took my favorite couple and made them better. Thank you!
kijij chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
its funny but not interesting .
billaskyxe chapter 30 . 12/25/2010
I'm pretty sure I gaped at my laptop screen at some point due to the beautiful words and scenes in your drabbles. When I got to the 29th chapter I was wondering why you didn't make fifty of these... They're all just too good. Heiji - Kazuha is my favorite pairing in the series and I think you have written my ideas about how they should go on as a couple. The kind of romance that you wrote is just perfect :)
KazuhaxHeiji chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Thank you for being the best Heiji x Kazuha fanfiction author on earth 3 Thank you for 30 incredibly wonderful kisses
just another pickel chapter 30 . 10/30/2010
*tears* END? y must this end?

but i did note that this is from over 4 years ago so you probably dont care anymore :'(

pickelD
just another pickel chapter 14 . 10/29/2010
i have litterally been up all night reading these. i will read them all b4 i go to bed but i HAD to comment on this!

how DARE you make this is sad?

you should be arrestted

Heiji loves her! he would follow her to the end of the earth. Not just stand there!

i seriously thought you would have him kiss her on stage or something but you had to be a buttwipe and make it SO sad :'(

pickelD
jsilg19 chapter 30 . 7/28/2010
i just completely fell hard in love with this story, man i couldnt stop reading it
Sony89 chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
absolutely cute, amazing and brilliant. LOVE IT!
Elena Forest chapter 30 . 12/14/2009
The best ending for one of the best stories Great work!
355 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »