Reviews for Heiji and Kazuha: 30 Kisses
Elena Forest chapter 9 . 12/13/2009
Gah! So friggin cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVED how you portrayed Heiji's emotions with the 'inner Heiji' thing. I'm gunna go read it again nao x3
Elena Forest chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
Gah. That's just friggin CUTE! I half expected some random guy to walk up and think they're a couple-couple XD XD XD XD XD Off to read more!
HEIWA chapter 30 . 11/4/2009
This fic (chapter30) is the ONE which made my heart tingle with warmth all over.

Thank you very much for this fic!
AmaryMei chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
I had to LOL even more your author's note. XD
Ms. Greenpeace chapter 30 . 12/29/2008
I LOVE IT.

they were all amazing, and I have such a good time reading them :)

I have read 30 kisses like three or four times and I found that I never been bored :D

thank you for the lovely read!
Tails77 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Aw, poor Heiji. Your cool anyway, your just bite-sized. Great Job. XD
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 30 . 12/29/2007
so.. like.. i correct myself! this is the last dc fic i've read from you. sorry for that. forgot that i haven't read this. though, i did read it in one seating, and it felt great! sure, the computer was freaking slow..but patience is a virtue isn't it? anyway... as i said before in your other fics, i hope you update your other fics, and make a new dc fic soon! hehe.. oh well, that's all. great job btw! i especially liked.. i can't remember which chap it was, but the one where kazuha and heiji told each other what they hated about each other. it was funny, and it was sweet. i just had to print that out. even though i don't print fics out. that's the first one i did. unless... i don't want to face the computer and read ones. :P anyway.. sorry for rambling so much (i know i usually do). i'll be off now.
xmidnightdreamzx chapter 14 . 8/15/2007
D: That was the saddest chapter ever :[
Kittymama12 chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Wow, so funny! Um, the episode where they almost fell off a cliff, what episode is that? I'm dying to find out.
katiesparks chapter 30 . 5/22/2007
This story has become, like my flipping LIFE. It's like I'm freaking BREATHING it everytime I reread it. And that quote you used from Grey's Anatomy, “Here’s the truth about the truth. It hurts. So we lie.” It just, I can't really describe what it did to me. It's like I read it and then I couldn't believe what it said so I read it again. And,...it was like the world just stopped, just for a second. Because it's true. It hurts even to admit that. But it's true and it just digs down into me and won't let go. thanks for posting this, really. (P.S. Do you know any good Anime/mangas that involve to people that love each other but can't be together? I've been trying to find one but I've looked all over the freaking moon-a-verse and can't find one. Please help.)
kenkao7rocks5forever chapter 14 . 12/30/2006
what the? what the heck happened with chapter 14? wah... i am so sad for kazuha...
kenkao7rocks5forever chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
kawaii desu! omg, i love every chapter! i'm not yet done reading all but hey, i can't wait to post my review! i've always love HEIJI-KAZUHA! we! kyahh!
Mikoyasha chapter 30 . 12/15/2006
OH I LOVED IT! It was so nice to read, and it was LONG, which was like, GOD THANK YOU, because, it was hard enough as is to leave it behind. Thank you for a great experience. )

Miko
Mikoyasha chapter 29 . 12/15/2006
That was... beautiful. *sniff* Okay, sorry I haven't replied in ages. I really am. My internet has been down, and... yeah, but you write really well, and I just love your work. Thanks. Thanks for a good story, and I'm sorry it had to be over so quickly... You have one more chapter, Miko, don't tear up yet!

-Mikoyasha-
Daelite chapter 30 . 12/6/2006
It was almost midnight, and I missed my boyfriend, and I had just finished the 7th DC movie. So I went looking for Heiji & Kazuha stuff and found this. Hours later I'm so impressed with you for writing all this and found it wonderful.

Thank you so much for these wonderful stories and this great evening!
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »