Reviews for Heiji and Kazuha: 30 Kisses
miss greenpeace chapter 30 . 12/29/2008
I LOVE IT.

they were all amazing, and I have such a good time reading them :)

I have read 30 kisses like three or four times and I found that I never been bored :D

thank you for the lovely read!
Tails77 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Aw, poor Heiji. Your cool anyway, your just bite-sized. Great Job. XD
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 30 . 12/29/2007
so.. like.. i correct myself! this is the last dc fic i've read from you. sorry for that. forgot that i haven't read this. though, i did read it in one seating, and it felt great! sure, the computer was freaking slow..but patience is a virtue isn't it? anyway... as i said before in your other fics, i hope you update your other fics, and make a new dc fic soon! hehe.. oh well, that's all. great job btw! i especially liked.. i can't remember which chap it was, but the one where kazuha and heiji told each other what they hated about each other. it was funny, and it was sweet. i just had to print that out. even though i don't print fics out. that's the first one i did. unless... i don't want to face the computer and read ones. :P anyway.. sorry for rambling so much (i know i usually do). i'll be off now.
xmidnightdreamzx chapter 14 . 8/15/2007
D: That was the saddest chapter ever :[
Kittymama12 chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Wow, so funny! Um, the episode where they almost fell off a cliff, what episode is that? I'm dying to find out.
katiesparks chapter 30 . 5/22/2007
This story has become, like my flipping LIFE. It's like I'm freaking BREATHING it everytime I reread it. And that quote you used from Grey's Anatomy, “Here’s the truth about the truth. It hurts. So we lie.” It just, I can't really describe what it did to me. It's like I read it and then I couldn't believe what it said so I read it again. And,...it was like the world just stopped, just for a second. Because it's true. It hurts even to admit that. But it's true and it just digs down into me and won't let go. thanks for posting this, really. (P.S. Do you know any good Anime/mangas that involve to people that love each other but can't be together? I've been trying to find one but I've looked all over the freaking moon-a-verse and can't find one. Please help.)
kenkao7rocks5forever chapter 14 . 12/30/2006
what the? what the heck happened with chapter 14? wah... i am so sad for kazuha...
kenkao7rocks5forever chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
kawaii desu! omg, i love every chapter! i'm not yet done reading all but hey, i can't wait to post my review! i've always love HEIJI-KAZUHA! we! kyahh!
Mikoyasha chapter 30 . 12/15/2006
OH I LOVED IT! It was so nice to read, and it was LONG, which was like, GOD THANK YOU, because, it was hard enough as is to leave it behind. Thank you for a great experience. )

Miko
Mikoyasha chapter 29 . 12/15/2006
That was... beautiful. *sniff* Okay, sorry I haven't replied in ages. I really am. My internet has been down, and... yeah, but you write really well, and I just love your work. Thanks. Thanks for a good story, and I'm sorry it had to be over so quickly... You have one more chapter, Miko, don't tear up yet!

-Mikoyasha-
Daelite chapter 30 . 12/6/2006
It was almost midnight, and I missed my boyfriend, and I had just finished the 7th DC movie. So I went looking for Heiji & Kazuha stuff and found this. Hours later I'm so impressed with you for writing all this and found it wonderful.

Thank you so much for these wonderful stories and this great evening!
Blueezy chapter 30 . 11/21/2006
this is the second time i've read through the whole thing (last time i reviewed w/out signing in) and i STILL ended up sniffling over a few chapters

man i just love heiji and kazuha! i really wish this series wasn't over because there aren't enough fics dedicated to them!

gotta fav this!
Kou Haruko chapter 30 . 8/31/2006
Whoa fireblazie!

i had no idea u write detective conan fics!

i absolutely LOVE hattori and kazuha!

i just got into the series recently and now i'm totally smitten with the couples.

all the ficlets were great and you ended it perfectly! i was so filled with angst while reading the last chapter. (suffering terrible flashbacks of my own unrequited love and so forth)

but thank goodness everything ended just fine

DARN U HATTORI! why are u so stupid? he should've done something earlier! poor kazuha for having to wait for his dumbass to get an epiphany!

great job! XD
mY-cOmMEnTs-gIRl chapter 30 . 8/30/2006
Whoa... nice one.. very long chapters too... it's quite rare to find a good writer like you so be proud of yourself, you have good reviews for your story huh? Well.. add this up to them! Continue writing!
aquarian or clow chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
*bows down to the great fireblazie*

all hail the evil hattori head of doom(TM).
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »