Reviews for Heiji and Kazuha: 30 Kisses
Blueezy chapter 30 . 11/21/2006
this is the second time i've read through the whole thing (last time i reviewed w/out signing in) and i STILL ended up sniffling over a few chapters

man i just love heiji and kazuha! i really wish this series wasn't over because there aren't enough fics dedicated to them!

gotta fav this!
Kou Haruko chapter 30 . 8/31/2006
Whoa fireblazie!

i had no idea u write detective conan fics!

i absolutely LOVE hattori and kazuha!

i just got into the series recently and now i'm totally smitten with the couples.

all the ficlets were great and you ended it perfectly! i was so filled with angst while reading the last chapter. (suffering terrible flashbacks of my own unrequited love and so forth)

but thank goodness everything ended just fine

DARN U HATTORI! why are u so stupid? he should've done something earlier! poor kazuha for having to wait for his dumbass to get an epiphany!

great job! XD
mY-cOmMEnTs-gIRl chapter 30 . 8/30/2006
Whoa... nice one.. very long chapters too... it's quite rare to find a good writer like you so be proud of yourself, you have good reviews for your story huh? Well.. add this up to them! Continue writing!
aquarian or clow chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
*bows down to the great fireblazie*

all hail the evil hattori head of doom(TM).
RanXShinichi chapter 30 . 8/16/2006
Hey! nice!

i liked it! lol _ great job! :D
Throttled chapter 30 . 8/16/2006
I'm disappointed to see it end but that was an amazing ending. T_T Thank you.
ungu-petite chapter 30 . 8/15/2006
I cant believe u finally came to chapter 30. Guess u really love HK pairing. Just like me ;p Right ago...
Yukirei-chan chapter 30 . 8/15/2006
That last story was fabulous! It made me cry so much...

The harshness of life and the mercy of fate blended together...

FLuffy angst! I love it...especially the inserted song lyrics

And the way you portrayed both of them knowing each other inside-out was really magnificent.

I'm a little depressed that it's finish but just a little...

but KEEP writing!
RanMouri82 chapter 30 . 8/15/2006
Gasp! This conclusion was the kiss that took all the other Heiji/Kazuha kisses' breaths away!

It's smart how you placed the emphasis on how well Heiji and Kazuha knew each other personally, rather than relying on a superficial physical attraction. The theme about belonging vs. not belonging worked well, too, and managed to come across surprisingly well in present tense. And nice way to incorporate a visit from Shin'ichi without laboring on details; it added the right amount of impact and steered clear of cheesiness. Your original characters, Ann, the busybodies, and the dog Tantei, added an extra special touch. A few aspects of Heiji and Kazuha's life together did not completely ring true, such as their taking turns with the laundry, which would necessitate Heiji folding Kazuha's panties, something she would certainly not allow. Still, the simplicity with which this story was told resonated with the subtle nature of Heiji and Kazuha's relationship. And the kiss-wow!

Trust me, the fact that you ate, slept, and breathed this fic SHOWS. Superlative work! But most of all (ta da!) congratulations on completing your 30 Kisses! Keep writing!
RiaSternchen chapter 30 . 8/15/2006
No! Dont stop Q_Q This shall never end (especially this chappy was wonderful)!

For the content: Me and my friend Julia made our friends (boys, of course) watch "The little mermaid" and they could only handle it by abusing us as pillows, too... Only they did not sleep, but try to get away from listening to the movie

Ria
cherrixwolf chapter 30 . 8/15/2006
This one... everything about it was perfect. Capturing the emotions of both characters while never really stating anything as a fact was just brilliant! Congratulations on completing all 30 kisses and concluding them with an unforgettable fic ;D
cherrixwolf chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
Fluff to angst. Interestingly enough, an easier transition than expected. XD Good job at capturing Kazuha's emotions :3
cherrixwolf chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
Aw fluff! :D Short and sweet
cherrixwolf chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
Pointless fluff is still amazing
cherrixwolf chapter 1 . 8/15/2006