Reviews for Hermione and the Pirate Daydream Charm
thecolouryes chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
hahahahahaha OMG THIS WAS SO INCREDIBLY HILARIOUS I DIED!

okay. I'm a little too loopy to be reading this now. sorry.

i found the sims reference in the last chapter very funny. it made me want to play sims even more...
Cap'n Stella chapter 20 . 3/25/2008
Great story!
Cap'n Stella chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
Gosh this is hilarious! I wonder if Ron and Hermione will end up together after all...

Cap'n Stella
Cap'n Stella chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I'm thouroughly enjoying this fic. Going to add it to my community for daydream charm fics too...

cap'n stella
cptSlowII chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
aren't the vows unbreakable, not unforgiveable? or is it different in the american books?
BloomFanatic95 chapter 20 . 1/18/2008
This was a really good story. You changed what happened in Book 7 a bit, but I think it was an improvement for the better.
BloomFanatic95 chapter 13 . 1/14/2008
if Will and Jack are going to be trained in DADA, will they be able to use magic?
david hasslehoff chapter 20 . 11/4/2007
good at first but then it just started to decline in u know everything so just toch up a bit in some chapters because I THINK FROM WHAT I SAW IN THE FORST FEW CHAPTER IT WAS REALLY GOOD
Mrz. Sparrow Turner chapter 19 . 8/27/2007
i do i do ! This is so creative! i was reading ur other story-Absence Makes the Heart grow fonder- and i had to check out ur profile and i just had to read this and its fantastic! if you don't already know i only ever read POTC stories with Will and Jack in it and this has got to be the most interesting!Anyway isn't Will so cute? lol i just had to say that- coz i felt like it.

x
Anne Bloomcliff chapter 20 . 8/23/2007
I wa svery glad to see Will and Elizabeth get together. They're made for each other. The only thing I disliked about your story is the trial of norrington! he's a lovely man! I would cry to see anything happe not Jack Davenport! But, as this is written before the sequels, that mishap can be forgiven as Norrington is proven to just be sligthly confused, but a great man!
Anne Bloomcliff chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
Tehe. Harry Potter, Pirates, and Troy. Three for one! That is talent!
Anne Bloomcliff chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Ha! I love it! I first got into fanfiction through Mugglenet's fanfic site and it was only recently I've devled into Pirates stuff. These is a perfect cross over nad so much fun, because who hasn't been bored and begun daydreaming of Jack and Will! And of course Will would be the ideal pirate for Hermione! Great!
WeJm18 chapter 20 . 8/15/2007
Sequel please!
thealycat chapter 20 . 8/9/2007
hello! i found this story on your profile and it's really good! i would say update soon if this story hadn't been complete. damn just my luck xD. i loved the fan fic though!
a muggle named Caity chapter 20 . 8/6/2007
That was cute. A little quirky, but cute nonetheless. Thanks for writing it!

p.s. I hope you update 'Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder' soon! 'Tis one of my favorite POTC stories!