Reviews for The Shade of Grey
Yerg chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
This was brillent! Is there another coming?
Rickmer chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
Very nice.

Trich chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
great story, very good work!
Ranuel chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
The dedication at the end of chapter 4 made me all misty. You did an excellent job over all with making this story a real heart tugger without overplaying it into melodrama or angst.
magdilen chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
This story was pretty good. I liked Ashton, and I liked how you made Grey's clan come to life. I really liked this story, until you made Grey the Magus. That part just seemed dumb.
bp chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
please tell me he meets the other gargoyles!
Soului chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
I loved this. It sucked me in from the first chapter and I just couldn't stop reading. You write Gargoyles very well and once again I'm impressed by your ability to handle potentially awkward situations in the story. Bravo and Encore!
hermonine chapter 7 . 3/31/2008
Nice story.
WSFic chapter 7 . 1/21/2008
Loved it.

Grey's past abilities are summoned at the moment when he needs most to use them, and that opens the door for the rest of the memories. Very, very reasonable concept.

Thank you.
jah chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
This was really beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.
Whimsy Floof chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
That was so awesome!

This last chapter had me crying.

You're definitely a far better writer than I am. P

With a much better vocabulary, too. _
Nominously chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I love it! Its so fantastic.

'Come to Auntie Nolee before her allergies remember to exist.' lol.
DarkwingPsycho chapter 7 . 4/21/2006
Conna, this story was absolutely amazing. I could really FEEL for Grey, and it's not often that authors on the 'net can do that. Your portrayal of him as an innocent child prodigy then as the Magus was VERY well done! Great story! :)
J chapter 7 . 3/22/2006
AN Amazing Story! Any Garg Fan will love it!
QueenTatooine chapter 7 . 3/8/2006
Another good chapter. I admit to jealousy.

If you continue the story from here, which I admit that this could suffice as a decent ending for this story, the next chapter will be very interesting. I look forward to see what you will do with this.

Good luck.