Reviews for A Fine Line Between a Friend and a Lover
Madison chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
Idk why, but I found my self tearing up at a part, but I think it's the part where Wally got rejected idk, but I liked it nonetheless. :)
Amogirl chapter 15 . 1/13/2014
Love your story. A little sad but really good
irock2810 chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
Awwwwww best love story for Wally and Kuki ever. I felt so bad for Wally and I'm totally glad that it they ended together
Chrismasters chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Is it just me or dose this story have a severus snape and lily evans feeling to it ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
Thought he was havin a heart attack! Ur mean kuki
pjato-lover chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
Beautiful
Holy shiz chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
That was suck a good story I cried a few times but the ending made me smile(:
Kuki and Kimi chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
Aww. This is officially one of my favourite Wally/Kuki fanfics(: So emotional and believable. I really love this.
10pandalover21 chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
3333333333
XBadxSassX chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
NO WALLY! WHY DID U DO THAT!DX
cartoonlover03 chapter 15 . 1/16/2011
AWSOME story!
MusicPeaceAndCheese chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Wow. Just wow. I love how you write these guys. After chapter 6 my eyes were watery and on the verge of tears for the rest of this story. It's just so sad, but the ending is good :D Really good! xD Haha. I loved it :)
KNDnumbuh007 chapter 15 . 4/9/2010
That story made me cry in like every single chapter! You are THE best when it comes to these types of stories and you are the first person who I told this to, I'm not lying
thecraziestcringle chapter 15 . 2/2/2010
This doesn't happen often, but when I read this story, I felt something. It made me feel kind of sad. I've never been able to relate to Wally's pain for that reason, but I can definitely relate.

I think this might be one of my favorite fanfics ever. And I have read a LOT of fanfiction.

But this one kind of struck a chord with me. Maybe because of his emotional breakdowns, or maybe because of why he smoked and drank, or maybe just because Wally Beatle is one of my favorite cartoon characters ever, but whatever the reason, I'm really glad I read this.
The Danish King chapter 1 . 9/12/2009