Reviews for The Game
Poodie chapter 4 . 11/19/2017
I adored this one! If not only because I love Tenten and Neji ingeneral :D I wish Tenten got more screen time, but Kishimoto has a chance to fix that in Boruto... he better damn well use it!

Poodie chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
I think the Hinata being good at genjutsu is cool :3

Poodie chapter 2 . 11/18/2017
Every character except for Naruto, Sasuke and maybe Jiraiya were underused. Its good to read someone else for a change XD And Ino no doubt

Poodie chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
This was so cool! I can't wait to continue. I agree that Hinata is unfortunate in most instances and I REALLY like tje idea of a FREAKING HYUUGA being able to do genjutsu...does anybody realise how dangerous that would be? XD
newyn chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Brilliant. Skillful writing, excellent characterization, powerful imagery, artful styling. You are one of the best wordsmiths on this site. Awesome command of the language.
kenni no. 1 chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
This is gold. Glad I found this fic. THANK YOU!

kenni
trashaccount2 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
This is awesome!
Heng chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Amazing writing. I love your analytic, sophisticated, subtle style. I love how you wove the story together with the character studies, making everything come together by the end. Thank you for developing these otherwise somewhat invisible characters. And the ShikaTema relationship! Wonderfully done, not too fluffy like other people tend to do.
Shalkan's Rider chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Well written and well told. Nice job balancing two stories in each chapter, and still managing to tie the m all together.
Amrun chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
I enjoyed this story, mostly for your mature writing style. I agree that a lot of the female characters seem to be undeveloped and static, or in the very least unexplored, so it was interesting to see your take on them.

However, this story feels extremely uncomplete, though it is marked as complete. Did you mean to go on, and then just changed your mind?

A couple of small things: Shikamaru once mentioned "Hibiki," but I'm pretty sure you meant "Ibiki." Also, the first chapter had too many he's and she's. Your antecedents were badly muddled. I understand that you were trying to maintain secrecy, but you might consider referring to their masks or something to help keep the reader straight.
dicingalice chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
drabble-style, makes it both interesting and ..exhausting to read. even though i disliked the character in the manga -your hinata is lovely, powerful and mature.

temari: delicious as always.

btw, iam a huge lee fangirl (not as much as shikamaru, but second with gaara) and i'd definitely love to read a little something starring your lee some time!
acrobat dave chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
way underrated.

possibly because of the lack of main characters, thus not coming up on searches.

great job with the tarantino style timeline.

loved the fact that you developed the underused characters,

and that you tried to keep them all in character.

i think this appeals more to more mature readers,

kiddies would probably prefer a story less subtle.

please keep writing fics, you are a great asset to the fic community.
xxguesswhoxx chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
lolz neji's embarrased
coconutmandarin chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
Your writing is so brilliant it sends chills down my spine. I loved how you portrayed Temari and Shikamaru's relationship: tense and slightly savage with that sexual undercurrent between them. Neji and Tenten were alot more subtle and though that's disappointing for me since I'm a major NejiTen fan, I still liked how you gave their relationship such a sense of maturity and understanding that comes from being true lovers. Most of all, I loved your Hinata. Her coming of age and rise to power was so realistic and, in a word, perfect.

I have to admit that at times I was slightly confused with how you structured the story but in the end I figured it out and told myself to just appreciate different writing styles. I know you labeled this story as Complete, but it doesn't seem so to me. Are you going to be updating, or am I still not fully comprehending your writing?
Mordred LeFay chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
I think you did a great job of giving Hanabi a personality. It must have been tough, since she hasn't been given much of one in the series, making it harder to figure out what she'd be like in the future. And as always, your poetic prose was a joy to read. Good job!