Reviews for When I Told Her
1mAg1nE chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
AW...yay! i cant say more i'm trying to solidify from the mushy goop on the floor that was me...lol...i LOVED it! xD...cheers
takigirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
oh i like it a lot very great story very
LADY DANIELLE chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
OMG! I love it love it love it! Soo sweet I imagined things happening like that! Keep on wrtitin'!

DAN :)
pleeeese chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
another one please write another one!
FireMoonGoddess chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Your story is friggin' awesome! I think Harry and Hermione should be together and apparently so do you. Keep up the good work!
Hermione's Twin chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Oh my gosh, I love this story! Just the whole idea for the plot was good, and it was very well written. DOn't you hate it when someone has a great idea, but they write it out really bad? Well, you didn't do that! This story is really good.
Dinnerroll chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
very sweet and well written...Harry and Hermione forever!
naomi24 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
omg, i loved it. I hope jk lets hhr get together in book 7.
Ravenclawd69 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I liked it, a good way to make the H/Hr ship still work. Which I know, is a really hard thing to do.
Alyssa chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
aw omg that was the sweetest fic i've ever read. I'm normaly a RHr fan but i might have to convert! Good job on a very well written fanfic!
Sivaroobini Kalaimani chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Wow... I LOVED IT! It was kinda fluffy and sweet! I'm not a HH fan but you made this seem so right! Kudos to you! *gives you thumbsup*
QuidditchGirl30 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
aww! i loved this fic! it's soo cute and its wut i hope will happen in the 7th book lol

keep writing!
tiger-lily9240 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
hey! i realy like yr story! its so nice! and i even like yr other one!