Reviews for One Moment
DianeB chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Aw, that was very sweet - but too easy. Of course it was Raven!
In-betweens chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
That was great. I can't wait to read the sequel. That day in the rain was great. Wonder if maybe Chelsea already feels the same way about Raven, but is also afraid to say something. Anyway...this was great!
BlackBlackHeaven chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I was checking out some profiles bored out of my mind. Then I came across this story! I mean I'm not a huge Thats So Raven fan anymore but it sounded interesting. So I decided to take a glance and boy was I ever greatful I did! This was beautifully written! This is onr of the best oneshots I have ever read! Its wonderful! Great job with! :D
khairul chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
yah...i thought is eddie but this story is pretty good...not so bad...
Thats so Raven fan chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Ew...your sick really sick

GAY LOSER!
puppycat chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
i actually thought it was eddie!(hint hint!i cheated and scrolled down to see who it was!sry!)and like you i love reading slash fics!i also read inuyasha fics!great writing experience!
hoopla92 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
that was so good
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
This was very good! I really liked it.
your21 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
The other day I was watching That's So Raven, the eppy where Chelsea gets all sad that her and Raven don't have nicknames... and I kinda thought how they'd make a cute couple... so it's cool to see a fic with them together. And it's very well done too! Good job!
Browncoatsoldier chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Knew it was Raven...totally.
tamaraface chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Oh, wow. I totally loved it. I knew it was Raven, I dunno,I can't see Eddie being sentimental like that... You're talented, and I look forward to reading more of your work. You should definately keep up the slash fics cuz there aren't a lot on this site, and the good ones are even fewer and far between. Yours rocked, so go you!
Sam chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Honestly, I think you are horrible and freakish. I cannot believe that you would think to turn an innocent kid's show into some disgusting lesbian account of what Raven thinks of Chelsea. That is probably the most putrid fan fic I have ever read that's relating to a kid's show. You make me SICK.
Chelvis241 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
wow u are a great writer! the story was a lil bit weird but excellent. i mean the writing was extravegent.
the soul piper chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Wow, I never even noticed this story on here before. I was about to read you new one, but saw that I needed to read this one first and well, it was just amazing. You're very talented. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Troublechick06 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
i liked your story alot. it was so suprising that it was raven i thought it was eddie the whole time! WOW!