Reviews for Little Secrets
loved it
the iz chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
haha this was cute :)
nayin chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Love it, so sexy and funny
BocMage chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Very good, cute but well written. I find myself liking these fics a lot better than all the ones where Ginny and Harry coome out and announce their engagement after the battle. I like something different yet plausible. Good luck and good work,

-Mage
Skyline Romance chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
aww... i hate this pairing but this ended up being an adorable fic! :)
Amanda.Panda16 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
this was good. loved the twist with them already sleeping toegther, although not totally understanding the part with Hermione and Ron finding out. and the engagement part. are they already engaged?
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
awesome
Erica Douglas chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Oh, too funny and too cute! Thanks for writing and for sharing this.
QueenKalasin chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Definately a beyond amazing story!
Telemachos chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Well, I thought it was really good, only the one thing about Harry knowing why his dad went for a redhead...ugh. Mental imagage wasn't good there. I would NOT be picturing MY parents in a moment like that.
Random Compliments chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Wow, ok I LOVE that story and its been my favorite for a million years, but i was just going through my old favorites and I read this one and it made me smile. So thanks for supplying some of the best fanfics on the site. I love your writing and I really like this one. It only just occured to me that I might not have reviewed so here it is, Kudos and keep writing!

-Prongspal

(ThePotterIdentity)
rjjoupa chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it!
Cherlemagne chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
that was great. like it!
Sapphire Stalker chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
its a great story but theres just one tiny little thing thats annoying me...brits don't say 'fuck' they say 'shag', 'bloody hell' or 'bollocks'.Other than that good work
Crapp Bagg chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
meh too lazy to sign in so yeah.. i know the site that you originally posted it (cuz i read it!) on portkey, right? i dont really like h/hr so im happy that you switched it to h/g. btw, which one do you really support? meh. good story, you write really well.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »