Reviews for I Think Not!
never enough gaffa tape chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
*applauds and throws flowers*

heh heh heh i likea the ending - after and before :D im REALLY REALLY EXCITED BECAUSE IM GOING TO SEE THE LAST HARRY POTTER ON THE 15th AND IT WILL BE FABBY AND MARV OR I WILL FIND DAVID YATES AND HIS MERRY BAND AND HIT THEM WITH GLOVES! *waves gloves thretaningly* ahem... loving the story THANKYOUUUUU FOR BRINGING THIS INTO MY LIFE! :D anyway, i love lilly in this she's normally done as some wierd freakish type, and is ALWAYS good/light, or really badlly done if she's evil/dark ...

btw, does anyone have any idea what 'black magics' are? because i have seen it al lot, and i have no clue what the fudgerie it is... :S
KittyCat809 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
ok then.. this was a very... different type of fanfiction. you had lots of... enjoyment writing this i suppose?

you had a nice plot and everything, but the end didnt really make sense. i hope you update soon, im kinda wondering what happens next.
amose chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
lolol ... I love James/Lily stories, but that first scene was just too good. TAHAHAHAHA tea bags lolol

and yeah. I think Harry should die too.
Lily106 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Good fic...James is scary...If that was my seventeenth birthday party...well lets just say Voldie wouldnt have to kill me cuz I would do it myself.
Lirael Yvaine le Fay chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
fUnNy. lOl. cOOl.
iamtherealmaverick chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
*Doumbfounded look* All a big joke eh?

...

At last I've found someone else who thinks Harry should die in the last book! Sweet!

Thanks for the fic.
LyssaTucci chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
AHAHAHAHAHHAA. FRICKIN HILARIOUS! UPDATE SOON!
ArgentineRose chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
The first one was bloody hysterical - especially the Hanky of Hatred.

Not so keen on the second one but would love to see more
Rose Spirit chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
...Okay... You certainly have an active imagination, Sai... _; Can't wait to see the rest!