Reviews for Harry Potter, HB P, and the Order of the Shadows
Jenniyah chapter 9 . 12/15/2005
haha, love the snape bit... hehe,

woah, the YGO gang is all smart and stuff... they stand out a little too mcuh...
Phantom Shyraz chapter 9 . 12/11/2005
hahahahaha my god. it's the funniest i've ever seen in the long time. how do you come up with those pranks? i'm trying not to laugh too loud so not to disturd those in the house. i like how u managed to insert HBP in and make it more interesting (personally, i nearly fell asleep whilst reading it. i like it, though HBP wasn't as good as the ones before).

pranks, there aren't many who writes good pranks. keep it up.

suggestions? i wonder if there will be wizards following with stereofoamed heads of yugi once they found out who these 'elites' are. i've heard that rabid fans are more deadly than the DeathEaters... O-i think the duelist would rather fight off a houseful of death eaters than standing up to one fan.
Ketsueki-Ken chapter 9 . 12/8/2005
UPDATETHESTORYIT'SSOGOOD! my god! it's so good! _
UrbanArtzGal chapter 9 . 12/7/2005
One word for your fic, amazing! You are doing an awsome job. Just work on your gammar and spelling is the only advice I have for you but other than that brilliant!
Javiur chapter 9 . 12/2/2005
Hey dude tat was a great chapter.

Especially the part were the Slitering guys were atak by those spiders. Anyways ur story its great.

Please update soon!
HellFireChan chapter 9 . 11/29/2005
Awesome chapter. I love it. Gotta love the theif. The spiders part was hilarious especially the part with Snape. Are they ever going to duel? Just wondering.

0:) HellFireChan
Black Supernova chapter 9 . 11/28/2005
Why not make a part two or more? and try 55 pages, why don't you? i really enjoyed this! or better yet, 69?
Corvus Aurelius Black chapter 9 . 11/28/2005
this has got to be the most humorous cahpter please continue more.._
Ookami Sakura chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
This is great! I cant wait to read the next chapter!
Computerfreak101 chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
*falls over laughing* Dear Ra...I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Oh man, where to begin...

1. Yami's duel with Snape...Oyes, put the backstabbing Death Eater in his place! W00T! Have I mentioned how much I ADORE Yami with a dark side? I did? Well I'm saying it again. I loathe him with every fiber of my being...but when he acts like this I love him to death! I like- no LOVE how the yamis interact with each other. I like them much better like this then how they act in the anime/magna.

2. Again, go Yami! Show everyone up in potions! I LOVED Hermionie's reaction when Malik told her about the Felix Felicis!

3. I LOVED it when Yami hit Bakura with the dictionary. Normally I am a HUGE Bakura fan and hate it when Yami hurts him...but who cares, in this fic everything goes out the window, I was full out LAUGHING when he did that!

4. Did I mention Go Yami? THE SPIDERS! *falls out of chair laughing* The spiders dear God...and Snape hopping in wearing pajamas!

All in all, this chapter rocked. Well, all your chapters rock, but that's besides the point. I can't wait for the Quidditch tryouts! And when are the wizrding world gonna find out about Yugi and company's...ah, "status?" That is sure to be hillarious.

Yes I did get your review, you don't know how happy I was to read it. And your right about the bad guy keep talking about escaping...there's a thin line between making a point and just plain rambling...I literally face palmed at that, I can't believe I did that. I'll definetly take some of your ideas into consideration.

Well, here's another long and hopefully motivating review. I wish I could give you some tips...but this story it so good, I can't see how it could get better! It deserves a lot more reviews then it has, but whatever. Just know this is one of my favorite HPxYGO crossovers on the site.

Update soon!

~Computerfreak101
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
The notes helped a lot. I haven't seen the final duel between Yugi and Yami but I knew they had the duel. The first chapter was very good.
Anime Princess chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
AWESOME! I LOVE this! A Duelling CLub! I can't wait to see what happens when the school finds out just WHO Yugi, Malic, and Bakura really are! i LOVE how Hermione is jealous! LOL That's GREAT! And the prank that YAMI set up...GREAT! I LOVE IT! And 400% in POTIONS! SMART LITTLE YUGI! I LOVE IT! POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
yaoiuke101 chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
please update really bad
pink-kiss-candy chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
OMFG, this fic rocks!.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
*laughs* Brilliant! Lord, I can't think of anything else to say except that this is great! _
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »