Reviews for Harry Potter, HB P, and the Order of the Shadows
Yamiace1321 chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
hi! thanks for the reply, and the preview.

it must be hard trying to fit this into Harry P without changing the storyline, but you're doing great so far!

i love the way that Yami has his darker sid eshowing through now!

can't wait to see what stuff the yami's do in Diagon Alley, esp. Bakura!

maybe they could 'run' into Draco Malfoy there? it'd be great for Malfoy to, er, be taught a proper 'lesson' one of these days.

oh, and can we find out a little more about Seto and Seth's relationship together, i haven't heard much about that, and i think that the way Seto reacts to something like that is funny

anyway, enough from me, you've got school and another chapter to do, so good luck (actually, i've got about ten assignments due next week, but im skiving off for the night)
Cori Rain chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
HAhA! Bakura looking like an old lady! that's just too funny!
Phantom Shyraz chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
This is actually more captivating than HP-HBP. By far, out of the YGOXHP i've read this ranks pretty high on my hit list.

The plots really original by my account. I always thought Yami had a 'darker' side in him and i don't see that much in other fics. And i'm already beginning to wonder which house they'll be plaed in. And from so many that i've read, this is the first time i've seen Bakura acting more like a human than a...well...not sure how to describe it but your characterization is really good, at least its not as predictable as some.

I like how you format the story as well, kinda like a play but also a novel. And its easy to read as well, it's easier for our eyes~

Keep up the good work! I'll patiently await for your next chapter (being a writer myself, i know its sometimes hard to come up with material on demand. Heck, i'm stuck in one of my fics as well!)

Best of Luck o!
Yamiace1321 chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
Absolutely fabulous!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

I hope that later on Yami and Yugi get to actually meet Harry.
GG7989 chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
LOL... Great Heist. Love the part where Lenny lifted Bakura to the roof. Bakura and old woman ...LOL. I guess wizards have not heard of muggle Special Effects yet.

Yup like 'Professional Royal Thieves'. They are after all back by his royal highness, the morning and evening star, Horus on Earth, Pharaoh of Egypt. As far as Wizards are concern, one of the most powerful magical empire in history. Who would have guess that one Pharaoh is still around in this day and time.

As for me writing. Don't hold your breath. No plot bunny has come to me yet. If it does, it likely be a PWP and Yaoi. I'm sure you notice I'm a great prideshipping fan by my favourite links. I also like a good crossover with good plots. Be it HP or SG-1. :-P
Setoglomper chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
you were right. Bakura in the dress...that was so funny! I read it from the beginning and caught all kinds of stuff. Anyway usually when I put someone's story on the favorites list i don't put the author on the author list because I can look up the name in the other list. Im glad you feel honored but stay in the fav. list you shall. (I sound like Yoda don't I)

Slyer chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
I like, the concept and all is interesting, but there are a few things that are so distracting... When you emphasize with italics and apostrophes, it seems very out of place... I can understand some of them, but some of the other phrases or words don't need them, and it makes the flow of the sentance very awkward. You emphasize like that so frequently that you've been using different ways to stress other phrases that actually NEED the stress. An example from this chapter would be "replacing it with a ‘fake’ prophecy." The apostrophes here make it sound more like the so-called fake prophecy, instead of the actual fake prophecy. Euh... you understand that, right?

Anyway, just trying to help. That and the occasional spelling and grammatical error seemed to be the most distracting problems.
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
Setoglomper chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
yey another update. Bakura getting to steal! Thats better than having the giant plot bunny for my story hang over a boiling pot of hot dogs ( I have NO idea where that came from so please don't ask) Thanks for respeonding to my review! it makes me feel better when I know someone read what I had taken the time to type _

ShotaroxPhillip chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
GG7989 chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
Lol... It's nothing like getting a royal order to steal it broad day light. Yup Bakura would think it of a vacation, wouldn't he. Polish up his skills. I've not watch Ocean 7 but this surely sound interesting.

GG7989 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
An interesting story. Nicely developing a whole new Society within both magical and muggle people. Gives more dimension to the HP magical world.
Setoglomper chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
YEY! Another Harry Potter YGO crossover! This is awesome...and different than the usual new student and thats all fic. This is so COOL!

TheOldOne chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
First thing one my mind right now is:

Have you removed Orichalcos God from 'temu(yami)?

Good work on the long chapters.

And this seems is pretty originalt.

I normally don't like OC if they have a big role, but so far they are alright

Keep up the good work _

don't know if you want to know, but Kalim is the name of the priest with the M-Scale.
Miko102 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Great chappie! update soo!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »