Reviews for Harry Potter, HB P, and the Order of the Shadows
Scaehime chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Wow. Overall, a 40 on a scale of 1 to 10. :)

I liked the part about the bet between McGonagall and Snape.

I can just imagine the stunned looks on their faces when Malik revealed that the awesome potion Yugi had made was Felix Felicis...

There was so much good stuff in this chapter that I can't remember it all.

Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
“you look a lot more smarter than you look”

I re-read this a couple times to make sure I wasn't imagining things... Considering it was a Death Eater speaking, it's quite funny.

In chapter 8, when the Sorting Hat tries to eat itself, and then Yami tells Yugi that the Magical Hats showed up... I loved that part.

Love your fic so far. The chapter I'll be reading next is the 9th one.

Scaevola2, a newcomer to
Magician of Khemet chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
I know you haven't updated in a really long time and may have forgotten all about this fic, but will you please come back to it? I realy love how unique this story is and how well paced you have all the events. It realy grabs the attention and holds it, making you want to read more and more. Are you going to come back to it?
nightange1 chapter 13 . 6/8/2011
This may seem a little blunt but I've got to ask this, Are you ever going to finish this Fic?

I really wish you would. I love YGO and HP crossovers and I am really liking yours so far. I am looking forward to the next chapter because I love reading duels, there the best. I love dueling myself and I love reading fics where the YGO characters actually duel.

So I do hope you will finish this. :]

Oh and if your still taking Cards here are two of my favs;

Name: Alien Shocktrooper

Stars: **** 4

ATK/DEF: (1900/800)

Type: Earth/Normal

Family: Reptile

Effect: The Aliens have used a mysterious biological substance to create a supreme race of soldiers. They do not have the natural powers of the other Aliens, but can make stunning physical attacks. (just what's on the card*shrugs*)

Name: Exploder Dragon

Stars: *** 3

ATK/DEF: (1000/0)

Type: Earth/Effect

Family: Dragon

Effect: When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, destroy the monster that destroyed it. While this card is attacking, any Battle Damage either player takes from a battle involving this card becomes 0.
Seithr-Kairy chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
Heellloooo... Mbak! Piye kabare fic ini tho? Apa mau di permanent hiatus-kan aja? Yah... Jangan dong Jeng! Pliiiiiiisssssssss?
Capture chapter 13 . 1/28/2011
I'm loving how this fic is shaping out. It's full of intrigue and excitement.

I do hope that you haven't abandoned it. It'd be such a pity.

Ethorin chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
i hope u update soon, PLS PLS PLS, this story is just so dang interesting!
Ethorin chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
This. Is. Too. Interesting. To. Be. Written. By. A. Normal. Human. r u sure u rnt a genius?
Ethorin chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
i am in love with this story :P i just love it :P
Ethorin chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
YAY i love it when the Yami's torment Draco :P its so fun :P
Ethorin chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
if not for the fact that i had to control myself to keep from waking up the rest of the apartment building i would still be laughing :P HOW DO U DO IT!
Ethorin chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
how do u get 300%? but lolz, a Magical Hat is smarter than the Sorting Hat :P i loved that bit :P,Marik's Yami terrifying the Hat was fun to, wish i knew wat Bakuradid to it :P, ur story is AWESOME
Ethorin chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
i am staying up past midnight reading this... u r too good at making a story intriguing :P i love ur story :P
Ethorin chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
FUN FUN FUN :P this story just keeps getting funner better and in general more interesting with each paragraph :P
Ethorin chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
this is no longer a HPxYGO cross, Elemental Masters alrdy exist in another Fic, though admittedly there rnt as many elements, ur Soul Summoners clearly come from Shaman King, the Elemental Masters might be semi-original but i srsly hope niether they nore the Soul Summoners have anything major to do with this FanFic or its gonna have at least 3(maybe 4) universes for u to make compatible...o.0 name of Fic Elemental Masters are in is well, Elemental Masters(name of series) author is one Mercedes Lackey Elements are Fire, Water, Air, Earth, and the Masters control the Creatures/Spirits of said Elements...almost like YGO :P, that said im adding u and story to favs cus this is just so dang interesting :P
226 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »