Reviews for Harry Potter, HB P, and the Order of the Shadows
Lady Solaris chapter 13 . 6/13/2010
ok I don't get it. You are an amazing writer with a great story that is definately original. I realize life gets busy but how can you not finish such a great story. Your readers want more. Please see this review and come back. I know its been years but why not finish it?
ImperialInk chapter 13 . 2/3/2010
its a brilliant story...up to now. are you going to continue this? if not...then i wont give a detailed review as there is no point
subaru1999 chapter 13 . 1/22/2010
wonderful story, i hope you someday decide to continue it!
Shinigami92 chapter 13 . 1/14/2010
Please update i haven't seen a good harry potter yugi oh crossover before.

So please update real soon.

Don't even think of abanding it.

*-*'
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 13 . 10/21/2009
HELLO! YOU NEED TO UPDATE! i love this story!
HM who is too lazy to log in chapter 13 . 9/28/2009
I think I've already reviewed once for this fic... Ah, well. WHY CAN'T YOU LET YOUR READERS KNOW IF YOU'RE ABANDONING A FIC? *sighs* You asked for favorite DM cards, so here's mine.

Name: Tragoedia

Stars: 10

ATK/DEF: (?/?)

Type: Dark/Effect

Family: Fiend

Effect: You can special summon this card from your hand when you take battle damage. The card gains 600 ATK and DEF for each card in your hand. Once per turn, you can send 1 monster from your hand to the graveyard to take control of one face-up monster your opponent controls with the same Level as the sent monster. Once per turn, you can select 1 monster in your graveyard; this card's Level becomes the same as that monster's, until the End Phase

Description: Tragoedia looks like a spider with three spikes on each shoulder. Horns stick out of its head. Small spiky wings are on its back. This card is a limited edition Shonen Jump card.

Yes, that was a real card. Here's another card I got from SJ:

Name: Darkness Neosphere

Stars: 10

ATK/DEF: (40/40)

Type: Dark/Effect

Family: Fiend

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 Fiend-type monster you control and 1 Fiend-type monster from your hand to the Graveyard when your opponent's monster declares an attack. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can return all face-up Trap Cards you control to the hand.

Description: Drakness Neosphere is a lot like Change of Heart, since it has two wings; one an angel's wing, one a demon's wing. A clawed hand takes the place of the spike of Change of Heart. Darkness Neosphere's body looks like it's rotting, and two big red eyes are positioned on its chest. Its hands have huge claws. Its head looks a lot like Pegasus', except that the hair is red, it doesn't cover the left eye, and Darkness Neosphere is wearing blue-black sunglasses.

NOW GET YOUR BUTT INTO GEAR AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!

-HM
Hollow Mashiro chapter 13 . 7/19/2009
*gasps* You have GOT to finish this fanfic. It's so good! *squeals*

Ok, I know you haven't updated in a while, but I'd be happy to beta your fanfic. If you haven't abandoned it, that is.

If you have abandoned this fanfic, can I please adopt it? Adoption taking what you have already written, and I finish the story. If you want me to do that, you'll have to send me ALL of your written material for this story (posted and unposted) and you'll have to explain a few things to me: What is the UPD? Who is the main villian? What is the real name of the leader of the OotS?

A prompt reply to my offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-HM
kuaispeed chapter 13 . 6/16/2009
Hah! I found 3 more people that find Bleach character Urahara Kisuke's message to Ichigo funny! Is Masao Shinoda based on him? I wouldn't be surprised...

UPDATE! Please? Onegai?
Chaos Dragon-Fox chapter 13 . 6/11/2009
This story's amazing! i love the way you've made Atem not so goody-goody and made Bakura get some of his humanity back! here's a card that you could use:

Name: Wingweaver

Stars: 7

ATK/DEF: ATK: 2750 DEF: 2400

Type: Light/normal

Family: Fairy

Effect: A six-winged fairy who prays for peace and hope

Description: A Woman With six wings and wearing a yellow robe.

Here's a picture incase my description isn't satisfactory:

/single/PSV-096
Seirei Nightlord05 chapter 13 . 6/10/2009
Hi...I've been reading your story for more than two years and I've only one questions...

When is the story going to be updated?

I like the story, even if I still can't understand the code...Hahaha...Bye2...
snuggalong chapter 12 . 6/5/2009
Heheh. I read the last few lines of the poem, and I'm like, "KYA! BLEACH!" Though I've only read five volumes...that one if my FAVORITE beginning quote. Utterly.

I notice this story hasn't been updates since '06. UPDATE, PLEASE!

Great story!
jon58840 chapter 13 . 2/6/2009
Heh, is the Japanese Minister of Magic based on Urahara Kisuke of Bleach? Man, this story hasn't been updated in two years and four months, at the time of this review. Well, if you're still accepting cards to show up next chapter, my favourite card in my deck is: "Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the End", or if that's too strong, then "Vampire Genesis".
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 13 . 1/14/2009
*runs around the room in a frenzy* UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN LIKE 2 FRICKIN YEARS! What's taking so long? This hasthe pontential to be a GREAT STORY! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! (if there will BE a next chapter :()
XMinatoXKyuubiX chapter 13 . 1/14/2009
real funny love it! :)
tamar chapter 13 . 1/14/2009
great story, really funny. can't wait for next chapter. :)
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »