Reviews for Harry Potter, HB P, and the Order of the Shadows
tamar chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
i feel sorry for those three now. )
tamar chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
oh that is hilarious! :)
tamar chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
great story i love it :)
kiniyakkii chapter 13 . 1/11/2009
Wow... one of the most original stories I have read... o.O... waiting patiently for next chapter if you ever decide to update...
Drashin chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
i know that 62442 spells magic on a phone pad but what does 745201 spell? (pun unintended)
snowsonggry chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Wow. Great story!

Loved how you brought out the characters and your other OCs as well. Good job!

Hm... But...

YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! YOU CAN'T LET THIS STORY GO WITHOUT COMPLETING IT! NU~!

Please updat? PLease please please?

Cookie for you if you do! *winks XD
Lolchen chapter 13 . 8/14/2008
Way to go! Great story! Well done! I love it! And I got it into my C2 (hope you don't mind!) just after a few chapters I've read... because it's fabulous! Totally awesome! I love the story of the Balancers and I don't mind the OCs, though you still can work in some of the original characters of YGO or HP to fit your purposes... like, say, Rebecca Hawkins would be suited for an Alter-Matter (she's a fast learner and hacked into KC when Dartz took over, so... she probably unconciously used her abilities?)

I noticed you always write "or do" when it should be "ado". Like in the sentence "Without further ado" you write "without further or do". And sometimes you get the verbs wrong in the matter of tenses. Well, that are the only mistakes I found, so I say you and your betas are doing a good job

I figured the sentence out! *feels proud* Here it is: "Master's Meeting 11 am sharp. We'll be waiting for your arrival" So I guess there wasn't enough space to put a dot after "arrival"? Or it would everything... out of line? Whatever I'm still happy I was able to... was a little stuck and just tried combos wildly 'cause Inet broke and I hadn't a chance to go back into the chapter it was explained xD"

So much subplots... wow! I hope you won't loose track of any ;) I think it's rather complicated job you packed onto your shoulders and I am in awe that you try and succeed so well up to now! After all, it's your first fic ever if I understood that right! AWESOME! Btw is "Septi" a nickname? I'd guess so 'cause I don't think it's very Egyptian with an 'i' as last later... but sounds like a short form rather.

The stealing at the Ministry was cool xD I love the Ocean movie series! Though the name "Bakura's 7" is REALLY strange and... weirds me out O.o Is "weirds" even a word? Guess not... In any event, I love to see the Ministry in such hurry and fuss and chaos! It deserves it xD Corrupt Ministry...

Now, what I'm still not sure about, if the killing-Scrimgour is the real one... because Voldemort wasn't real either but the "main enemy"... Is s/he of YGO, HP or else? Really want to know! Guess you have to update sometime ;) Rabbid fangirls waiting on your frontstep for you to do so otherwise... and you know what those did to the Elite Duelists in Hogwarts! *muahaha*

My compassion that your HP books were destroyed... hope you finished HP 7 though, 'cause I think it's great and want you to update again!

mfG

Lolchen
Seriyuu chapter 13 . 7/21/2008
It's a great story! Please update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Sam Harper chapter 13 . 7/3/2008
PLASE UPDATE THIS! This story is awesome, incredible, outstanding, it's just... wow! I love this story! I'm sorry I hadn't found this site when you were typing it. But please update. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Graci!
N chapter 13 . 4/10/2008
love this story. please update soon:)
HayashiOkami chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
This is a great story! I like how you don't have the OC's get giant parts!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 8 . 1/14/2008
I shall say this now...I-LOVE-BAKURA! he is so freaking awesome. Oh also, great chapie. I hope to see more from you soon! :)
Girl on the Computer chapter 13 . 11/11/2007
Please update soon! This is such a good story and I would hate to see it abandoned!
Lady1011 chapter 12 . 11/1/2007
this is a really good story, did you get axel from the axel kingdom hearts 2? beacause their personalities seem very similar
hershey555 chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
I haven't read any fics like yours in a while and your plot intrigues me, you know waiting what will happen next and random surprises here and there. You add a sense of humor even in sad parts and they practically make me fall of my chair and choke xD! I hope you update soon!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »