Reviews for Twelve Tones
Hassun chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
It's good to see another chapter in this series. I really like these 'a day in the life of...' stories. Everyone's nicely in character and yet you add something new to the original story.

Good stuff.
eee chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
is there a chapter 8
ice illuser chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
...gin/rangiku i love, but aizen is really a murderous bastard. u have him perfectly in character. update soon!
Hassun chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
I have to say the quality of this last chapter is far beyond the previous ones. You're improving!

It's a joy to see someone write Ichimaru so well.
pink-strawberries chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
i love your anthology-like collection...the stories of each division are brilliant..

and despite the fact that most of it is just speculation, its totally realistic and beautifully conveyed
Greenzaku chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
Your writing is really complex and descriptive...I wish I was that good!
Armageddon Angel chapter 6 . 1/11/2007
Good chapter. All the humor was there and it was good.
Paraluman chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
It's a very nice fic..._ make more k?
Nelja chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
It's cute, cute, cute and funny ! I especially love the part with Shunsui, and the part with Retsu.
Hana chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
That's very true... towards the end I mean. Gin and Aizen went out of their way to involve poor Kira and Hinamori. They screwed the pair of them over but royal, while Shuuhei was conveniently left out of the planning. I always wondered what what wrong with the betrayal picture. It's because Shuuhei remained strong, sane, and reasonable well adjusted because Tousen left him out of it. It added a whole new dimension to Tousen's character as well as the relationship between the captian and the vice captian, and I must say Shuuhei's devotion is warrented XD;. Heck, if my captian turned out to be working for the dark side, I'd want him to be considerate enough to leave me the heck out of it. And the end was really sweet. And I do admit, after the Komamura grin I imagined Shuuhei giving a cheesy thumbs up and a grin... then an awkward pause, a cough and then they'd part ways e.e;;... It was that kind of hopeful end to the fic.
notnow chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
This Hisagi POV is well done. It's also a rare POV to read from. " he’s lying half-naked on the floor of 10th division’s lodge, half poisoned to death by alcohol with foam in his mouth" lol, that was both funny and sad.

I enjoyed this one a lot. You really fleshed out Hisagi and so I'm gonna have to add this to the list of more things I want to see from you.
notnow chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
oh how did I miss this one? Nice, nicely done. "and she was amazed that there’s one that could be so gifted and stayed ordinary about it" was a great line. Putting Hinamori in there also added to likelyhood of the events. And the glasses part...I didn't really expect that! How clever to tie those in with what is to come (Aizen's false death). As always, it was well written, especially when it got to Unohana, it definitely shined there. Thank you for writing this, and admittedly it makes me yearn for more Unohana x Aizen, but from their point of view.
Armageddon Angel chapter 5 . 7/8/2006
A very good chapter. You did my favorite captain justice in this fic. I could see this happening. It makes me expectant of the next chapter.
ice illuser chapter 5 . 7/5/2006
that was cool...i felt really sorry for hinamori. AIZEN IS EVIL. update soon!
crummy chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
Good idea, nice stories! I LOLed quite a few times :) But why is the thingy called twelve stones when there are thirteen squads?