Reviews for I Don't Care
Helianza chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
That was soo fluffy ... Loved it !
I could definitely picture Ginny plotting that, and growing frustrated at them when they don't make progress inside the bus :)
Anyway, a really sweet piece of fiction, with a great characterization and a seriously adorable Remus.
Thanks for sharing !
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Lol I seem to be repeatedly stumbling across this fanfic :) I guess I should review it now :) this is a brilliant story and I definitely think u should continue it :)
Yes.It.Is chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Awww!
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
awww the scrabble thing was romantic, at least I thought it was
NamikuChan chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is so awesome! I could really see this happening behind the scenes of the movies and books. I loved your writing style and how you captured Remus and Tonks you did. Wonderful job! Defiantly going to be put on the fav list :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I love this. Harry and Ginny are sneaky.
WastedYouth98 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
You know Ginny had to do some sirius sweet talking for them to let her borrow the bus.
MaraudersNumber1Fan chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Loved the story!

completly aweasome;)

loved the part where Remus cursed lol

and do you find it really creepy that there is an add for scrabble at the top? hmm...
LITTLEPIXIEREADER chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I found the whole story charming and full of humor...I was reading the reviews and no one mentioned my favorite moment. Maybe no one else found it as funny. Well Anyway, my favorite moment was when remus caught fire and cursed..."No I did not swear!" lmao... I was laughing like crazy after that. I liked how ginny and hary scared the crap out of him and he banged his headon the bus' ceiling. Many people would probably just say they were eyes, but I liked how you described them as owl- like. Your a really great arthur. Continue writing and reading. I definitly can't wait to see what you come up with next...or should I say write next...Good Luck!
gurugirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Omg! i have to review cuz that was just brilliant. I was hooked, I love the way it was written, the way things kept changing and, just loved everything about it!
Blondie Pants chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Aww I love it

very sweet, and well written

great job
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I loved this! It was really funny in the beginning with Harry and Ginny getting them into the Knight Bus. I like how he spelled out "I love you" in the scrabble game. So very Remus! Excellent job!
Genril chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I enjoyed every moment of reading this. :)
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Perfect-loved it, loved it, loved it!
Hayleyann chapter 1 . 6/17/2008