Reviews for Addicted
Awsomekidd02 chapter 2 . 1/1
This is a great story. I like it. You should continue the story.
nakakapagpabagabag chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
HI AGAIN! THAT WAS A WIERD THING FOR RAVEN TO SMILE... IT IS NOT LIKE HER... HI HI HI!
The Untold Chronicles chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
haha! poor robin, lol! lets go down to the ducks!update soon!
RosaKu chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
Omg,I love it! -
FuckMePumps chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
Gah, well as you said, that was pointless and weird. Oh well, at least I have an idea how your head works when you think about YOUR special someone. Aw, Paulina go bye-bye. Hehehe... And no, I am not putting this here so fuckin know-it-alls who read reviews will think you're a frickin LESBIATCH (made that up myself!) but to torment you and make your eyes go wide and scream "Nikki!" even though I'm not there to see, hear, and feel your annoyance. Darn it. Or maybe I'll go to your house... hmm.. :thinks about it: I WILL!

Someday... hehehe... you better follow this up, coz I kinda wanted to see what was going on inside Robo's doohickey aka head while Raven was all crazy in the last part of the first chappie. Ohkies, buh-bye now...

Btw, what OTHER site did you post Concrete Angels on?
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
ah, all your stories you make raven sound like some freaky maniac! I'm not flaming you, im being truthful. i had my head in my hands halfway through!
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
HILAROUS! LOL... awesome!

-Stephanie
Morbid Original chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
...wow... Talk about anger-management. ...or just EMOTION-management...

cool idea

Will keep reviewing
chidorimaniac chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
i love it! its so nice... make more pls.

ps. i know aries falcon
ravenssoul chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
wow. That was really good. Are you going to continue?Please do, UPDATE SOON.
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
! i bet that did! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! oh man that was great! please you must update asap!
caribbeanteller chapter 1 . 7/26/2005