Reviews for Another Life
sg1 huge fan chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
this looks really intresting, please write more
SeedC chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Good interesting start - I really hope to see where you go with this; the characters are very intriguing.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Great first chapter. Really looking forward to the next one :)
KaylaKML chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Good chap!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Good start.
tauripeg chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
excellent start to the story. Can't wait to see what else you have planned. Keep up the good work.
sphinxy chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
intriguing... even though you seem to have confused Sgt Walter Harrimen with Major Paul Davis, its going quite well and i am very interested to find out how it all goes (especially without Daniel). Keep up the great work!
sarah e chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
ooh! exciting stuff! this looks like it's going to be very interesting, i can't wait to read more :)
lynnmichelle chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Ok Susan - I can see that your juices are definitely flowing again so I will be a petulant child and say - More soon Pleezze!

Lynn
megmeyer chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
This is an interesting AU! Thanks for writing it. I eagerly await the next update!
BallsBreaker chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
a great start. I'm a sucker for AU and Season 1 fics! Please more soon!

I'm really looking forward to the romance bit. There are already sparks between them, but unfortunately not the right ones.
Malaskor chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Very interestzing beginning. As you have (more or less) put Sam into Daniel's position I have to wonder if you are also going to use/inroduce him... And if yes if he will then take Sam's traditional role?

I'm looking forward to seeing that :)

Keep it up and thanks for sharing