Reviews for Resurrection
wolfphoenixgirl chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
It's a shame that they put in the actual your story btw!
Inchoate Designs chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
I'll just say that I liked the fact that Bryan and Spencer found Kai, though I'm not sure why. Anyway, good work again.
kj chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
OMG! U R TOTALLY AMAZING AT WRITING! I have always thought about writing a fic for something or other, beyblade was on my list of maybesbut i never thought I'd do justice to the characters and make them look imensley stupid lol! I just so happened to stumble across this fic and the other one... my slave or something... but they are both amazing the way you portray kai's charcter is amazing in both this fic and the others. This was such an emotional fic *sniff* and i loved it so much I don't know what else to say just guh GUH *flails arms*
Anime Onnanoko chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
That was really amazing, it even made me cry. It was really good to read!
Jordan chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I think this story is very good
Dark Kai chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Very interesting. Update soon.
SpiritualEnergy chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
I'm...awed. Achingly beautiful. This is probably one of the most intense and gorgeous stories I've seen. Truly remarkable. The way you describe the love between Kai and Dranzer is just so true and wonderful. Amazing. The raw feeling captivated me. From Dranzer's feathers, Kai's yells and tears, and then when it brought him back to life. But the thing that truly had my heart pounding was the ending. It ended so abruptly, but hardly left out anything. This was gorgeous. I absolutely loved it.
nutellafueled chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
Shite... that was just.. beautiful...

you made me want to watch G-Rev _ Because I'm from hong Kong and it hasn't shown on non-cable TV yet.
geko-blackjack chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
...Wow. That was so awesome, I don't know what to say.

I've read most of your fics and they're all really well written and imaginative.

Great fic, I especially loved the moments between Kai and Dranzer and the scene in which Spencer says 'Stop trying to act like you don’t care an ounce about Kai, Bryan!' is my personal favourite. Really nice work, you portrayed the emotions brilliantly.

Keep up the good writing! XD
Izolda chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
it was the greatest fanfic i've ever read. please make a sequel!
The Wicked Witch of Dingl chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
She was a phoenix. He had been died.

This sentance doesn't make sense. Shouldn't it be 'he had been dead' or 'he had died'?

Anyway, another brilliant story from a brillint author!
missy chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
please, please, please update.

luv missy x
This Account Is So Old Wow chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
I...almost never review. Ever. It's a rarity for me, honestly. But just. There are no words to describe how beautiful this story is. I've only been in the Kai-fandom (I'm not technically in the Beyblade fandom...just the Kai part...) for a little less than a week and there is just...no words. You are absolutely my favorite author in this fandom.

I stumbled upon 'Who I Am' first, and thought it was an absolutely amazing...fic... it blew me away completely. And then I read 'Slipping Away' and it just NUMBED me. I had trouble thinking afterwards. The story was just absolutely incredible. Hoping to read more, I went and looked through the rest of your stories written and read this one. I must say, as much as I absolutely adored 'Who I Am' and 'Slipping Away', this three-shot topped both of them. Easily. It was just...it was so emotional without being emotional. If that makes any sense. I mean...ugh, I don't even know what I mean.

Yeah, that's how good your fanfic is. Didn't I say I couldn't find words to express just how wonderful I thought it was? Is? ...is, was...whatever... I've gone through and read all of your Beyblade fanfictions numerous times now, and I would definitely read your FFVI fanfic if I was in the fandom...but I digress.

Yeah, just a lot of love for you and your works. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece (and the others too.)

(And I apologize for the excess amount of elipses.)

Kuroi
ADangerousMuteLunatic chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
Yay! Finally updated and great too. I love this story. Infact i love all your stories. Beyblade fics rule. I hate Beyblade yaoi though. But your fics are great. please please please please please please please please

please please please please please please please please

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please right more Beyblade fics... pleasee

Because this rocks. Thanks for updating. And remember you HAVE to right more Beyblade fics...

...NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!

Okay... way to hyper there.
CyborgRockStar chapter 3 . 11/4/2005
This was so definitely worth the wait... Jeez, I feel like crying...

Glory, this was beautiful! And depressing, but still very beautiful... I'm awe-struck... Just...really amazing work, all-around.

have a nice day