Reviews for From a Distance
Julie chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
I am enjoying reading this,I post at the end.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/22/2014
Glad you let them get some sleep first!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
I never thought it was dragging! Love this story!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/21/2014
Great story. Love the m&s story line, but you also bring original characters like Lydia and Albert to life so well!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/17/2013
Once I started reading, I couldn't stop. Great writing skills! And any story with M & S falling in love is worth reading! Looking forward to reading the sequel, but before I do that, I have to get some sleep.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
I didn't think the story was dragging. I'm enjoying it!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
I'm so glad you continued to post. I'm really loving this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
I am thoroughly enjoying this story and can't wait to see what happens next.
Sonjia Vaughn chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
I really enjoyed your story. It gave a different slant on the M and S love life and how beautiful if would of been if they had only given in earlier, but this chapter was like your punishment to your readers for enjoying the different slant. Shame on you. You need a couple more chapters to show us what really happened and we know it is not death as we already know they lived in Colorado Springs for many years happily ever after.
Outlaw Jessie James chapter 33 . 9/5/2009
Please Update soon! I wanna find out what happened! I know you haven't updated in a while, but I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Please please update soon!

Jessie
Liz86000 chapter 33 . 9/21/2008
AMAZING FIC!
Apion chapter 33 . 10/13/2005
I found this story a couple of days ago and read it all. It's a magnificent story and you're a great writer. The way you describe the emotions is simply fantastic.
Danielle chapter 33 . 10/12/2005
that was awsome...well done
BrittanyLS chapter 23 . 9/14/2005
This story is incredible! You are an amazing writer!
BrittanyLS chapter 22 . 9/14/2005
This story is wonderful! I'm sorry i haven't been reviewing, but I'm into my 3rd week of class for the semester. You are one of my favorite DQ writers, and I always love everything you wriet!