Reviews for Why Don't You Kiss Her
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Funny, write more I love
PrincesaKory chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Que chatice corvo, justo agora voce tinha que aparecer?
Bem ta é otimo, continua pleaseeeeeeeeee...
Memories'34 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
i love this but hate this at the same time lol. i love it becasue its sweet and funny at the ending aha raven would enter then whould she XD but then he didnt tell her.
ShugoChara4eva chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Aw, so close Robin. Very cute great job!
tazzee chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Darn you Rvaen!
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
The ending was SO evil! But brilliant!
Kailey chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
AWESOME! Hurry up and write more!

Can't wait! You're such a good writer!

embrandeis chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Grr... Even if Raven is actually my favorite character i curse her... Oh... but besides that it was a pretty story i love when robin admits his feelings so shily (in fanfics cuz in the series... mm.. i dunno) Good job. I am actually reading all of ur stories so ull find a lot of reviews from me! Well done
realvoix chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Great story, a really well done one-shot! I'd like to see more of your work!
AeriaGloris10 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Pleez update.

Darn u Raven.
Robin's Fair Lady chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Awesome story and Poor Robin he always gets interupted. and it just made me crack up when "Robin glared at her and started hitting his head on the counter" LOLOLOLOLOL. awesome job. so orginal. i loved it, and JESSE MCCARTNEY has the most angelic voice, i was listening to the song on my cd player. but please don't leave it a one-shot because as awesome as it was it didn't seem finished *sorry but it really didn't*, please i'll even put it on story alert list.

Love, Mrs. Jesse MCcartney (LOL JK I WISH)

Robin's Fair Lady
ckayak2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Good job! _ Ilove these faces ! anyways is that where it ends ... I like how it didn't end with them saying I love you or that mushy stuff. Your very original - but one-shots are supposed to be happy -_- But that Raven thing was hilarious! hehe ... nice job add another chapter if u don't mind.
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
are you going to write a other chapter? write and then do something funny !
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Good ending... it's nice to have a RobStar fic that doesn't end in them going 'I love you' and then kissing the night away.