Reviews for Harry Potter and the Collided Worlds
omnimon12 chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
I'm curious: Were you going to have Harry and Hotaru eventually come to an understanding with each other? You haven't updated this story in almost 7 years.
Devil Reader chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I just had to do this, but 100th REVIEW! Congratulations!
Chaos king6 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Very ominous.
Sniper Fodder chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Well, it took me awhile, but I finally caught up to where you stopped in this fic XD

Anyways, this was a good chapter (even though you split it into 3 chunks). I'm anticipating the day the girls discover/share their secret idents with each other. I feel sorry for everyone involved in the tangled love connections you've been making lol. At least Will wasn't picked on in this fic lol. Well, picked on yet.

About my only con I can think about is some missing details from the world. I have yet to see a morning mail call with all the owls, or the Great Hall's special ceiling that reflects the weather outside, but then again we are only 5 chapters in so I'm sure thosw will show up at a later date.

Also, one thing I'd love to see either in an A/N or incorperated into the story is backstory, a synopsis of differences in cannon from the Harry Potter books. I can see the differences that are obvious, but the explanation behind why is missing

Anyways, hope you find the time in the future to update this one.
god of all chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Draeconin chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
You manga fans... Did you know that the term 'sweat drop' is also found in America? Yeah. It's actually an action denoting a feeling of relief. You wipe a finger or your hand across your forehead and then fling your hand down as if flinging sweat off of it, usually accompanied by saying 'Whew' in relief, as in "Dodged a bullet, there!" Not quite the same thing as the manga term, eh? Do you think that could possibly create some confusion for non-manga readers? Hm?
blklover chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
great story can't wait to find out what happens next please update as soon as you can thanks for writiing a great story
Queensarrow chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
You should update this.

Its a fairly original cross and I would like to see more.
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
wow...u wrote that summary with a lot of...certainty. LOL

Great story
Devon Laurel chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
oh, why'd you stop! this story is easily one of the greatest i have ever read! i also can't wait till quidditch comnes in the picture. i'd like to see how Cornelia's react to having to fly around on a broom! also how Hay Lin would sweep everyone away by just zooming around the whole school! this story has really got me hooked...why's you stop! please continue it!
CrazyBritishGirl chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
keep writing you havent updated since 06
zigmas chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
:D
Ne0geisha chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
Haha... I remember way back when you told me that you used me for one of your stories. I'm glad I got it touch with you so that i could go back and read it.
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
interesting...
princesaangelbebe chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
Wow and I thought Usagi was gonna be the late one! I feel bad since Hotaru can't remember anything but it seems that she's remembering something. I think that It's so funny how Ron likes the 2 smart girls but yet again doesn't even glance at the one he's had infront of him all along! But what about Usagi and Mamoru? is he gonna appear? just thought I'de ask.