Reviews for Shadows of the Future
C.Williams chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Yes, burn the RobRae shippers and the BBTerra ones too.
xXWelcome-to-my-LifeXx chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
good you dont know me so you wont be ploting my death.
inara151 chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
die kitten
inara151 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
i love that book and i hate robrae
moonstar274 chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
Hey this is awsome. And as for the sequel... do you really have to ask? Of course we want a sequel(well I do anyways) Wither you write one or not this is still really cool. Great work!
Mooncatcher chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
Definitely yes to the sequel!
TAUT13 chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
That was AWSOME! One question though, why did raven ang bb's daughter (i already frgot her name. One thing we have in common, bad memories) put that dream in bb's head? I MUST KNOW!
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 6 . 12/20/2006
I loved your story [I love most of your stories] but I honestly didn't get the chapter titles.
Nightstar Grayson chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
yes sequel!
Battouasi'sgurl chapter 6 . 8/14/2006

yes we want a sequal and that story was awsome

ravanwolf chapter 6 . 5/6/2006
Obezed chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
last sentence... sick... Starfire... way to OOC... everything else GREAT! Keep writining! I love it! And now my mom is yelling that i have to go to school in the morning... stupid school. keep writing!

* check out my writing by the name of samuraigurl1213 *
Torgi Frin chapter 6 . 12/27/2005
Yes! You need to make a sequel.
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Karla Garcia chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
Hi! Sorry I hadn't reviewed earlier but I found this story when it was finished. I just want to say that you are an excellent writer but you should work on the ending and your jokes. I just want to know who are you? Have we met? I am known as Karla aka KETS. You remind me of my former best friend i wish he was my best friend again. Anyway I do want to encourage you to write a sequel.