Reviews for Poisonous Delight
Drew Theodore P. Lipsky chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
You should of continued the fan fic! This first chapter made me want to read more! But it is ashame that you didn't create a second chapter. I know it is kind of late to say this, since this fan fic was created in 2005, but still I would really enjoy if you would continue this story!
o-flightless chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Boy, oh boy, that was a wonderful chapter! I'm really surprised you didn't get that many reviews, this is the start of a great story! I see you haven't updated in a while, please hurry! You really have talent, this was very descriptive, and you gave more of a personality. I am really looking forward to the 1st chapter, it is very interesting. I want to see some stuff with Kim and 't wait fo rthe Kim and Ron stuff!

kpandron

P.s. Again please hurry!
LandLPhanfics chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Oh my friend excellent first chapter! You have to update soon it totally rocks! Your idea works well too. Your an amazing author Aggie! Please let me know when the next chapter is up!

Cheers,

Lydia
MatthewC chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Keen beginning. I'm interested to see what the Attitudinator/Moodulator combo is actually supposed to do.
Freedom Fighter chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Intriguing, though a bit long for a prologue.

Can't wait to see what the actual Chapter 1 will be like... though should I fear for how long it might be?
Nova-chan chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
This has a lot of possibility and it isn't the same garbage that gets used over and over. Kudos on a fresh idea! Continue!
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
this story my attention captured. very nice work, ur an exceptional writer. Wonderful spelling and grammar, I am highly impressed. keep up the work and update soon.

Peace,

Cat
Porphyria-Kris chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I really like how this story bodes... Not only is the idea of Ron and Drakken being hit by the Moodulator intriguing, but the way you've characterized Bortel and Hench is truly interesting. Hench seems platonic enough in the whole villain game, but take away his profit margins and I can actually see how he'd become dangerous.

I'm very intrigued now. I hope you keep it up. _
Zoko chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Now this is something doffernt, I really like the plot and how things are going so far, but how is Jack Hench going to get his revernge on Drakken and Stoppable.

So in other words,continue for godsake!