Reviews for Prince of Dol Guldur
Elf With Redbull chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Did you read Quenta Sil? Sorry just curious, but I've noticed multiple discreet references to the book.
Cushion chapter 22 . 11/27/2008
Amazing story, you had me glued to my screen!

Great writing. Rafel's protectiveness and loyalty towards Legolas is reallt sweet.

I really really like your OCs. Especially the dark elf. He's really mysterious and fascinating! Haha, I'm a sucker for those darker, evil characters. Which is also why I'm thrilled that I've got a glimps of the evil Legolas in the story. He was super cool! *squeal*
XoLikeWoahxO chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
great story!
bess chapter 10 . 1/3/2008
hm nice
LilyJames addict chapter 22 . 2/5/2007
well...this was different than the usual legolas fics...
Silivren Tinu chapter 22 . 10/17/2005
Wow! 0_0 *sniff* That was... intense. *looks slightly dazed* You had me on the edge of my chair for the whole chapter! The moment when that arrow hit Legolas and the shadows retreated from his eyes... *sigh, sniff* Sweet and sad. Poor Rafel. Poor everyone, in fact. I'm really glad there is a sequel, or I would have to suspect that the Legolas in TLJ *is* a clone after all. ;-) Great story, mellon-nin! :) HA! I'm finally catching up! :D
Silivren Tinu chapter 21 . 10/17/2005
*jumps* *breathes a sigh of relief* For a moment I really thought Shannai would fall down right between the orcs... *huggles Asthaldo* But now the damage is done and they will have to escape the orcs first before they will be able to look for Rafel and Legolas again. *sigh* "He is the optimistic one" - I had to chuckle at that, this must be really reassuring for Shannai. *g*

*gulps* This is really bad. Legolas does not only fight to kill, but he also seems to win. Wake up Legolas! *shakes elf* It will hurt him so much when he realizes what the shadows made him do...
Silivren Tinu chapter 20 . 10/17/2005
Great chapter! How you describe Legolas and the dark elf is really creepy! Poor Rafel, his relief was really short-lived. I hope he will be able to get through to Legolas somehow... Well, if you haven't a Legolas and a Rafel-clone somewhere, they both *have* to survive this story, as they still live in TLJ. *tries to feel comforted by that and moves on to the next chapter*
Silivren Tinu chapter 19 . 10/17/2005
Poor Legolas! He seems to be completely under the control of that elf and the shadows now! WAH! Poor Rafel! How shall he defend himself against Legolas? This must be such a shock - I can't wait to see how he reacts and if Legolas is really completely under the shadows' control!
Silivren Tinu chapter 18 . 10/17/2005
I like it how Rafel feels something of what is happening to Legolas, and is able to follow his trail through the forest. He should better hurry! I wonder if it was a good idea to leave the other elves behind, though I understand his motives. But will he be able to handle the dark elf on his own? I somehow doubt it. You really have a vicious talent for creating suspense in you stories... *off to the next chappy*
Silivren Tinu chapter 17 . 10/17/2005
I don't think poor Thranduil would like it at all if he knew what is happening to Legolas at that moment. Great description of the shadows and the darkness! *shiver* Scary and fascinating, once again. Just the same kind of atmosphere as when the black riders appeared in the movies or in the books. Very Tolkien-ish... *g* Hm, Rafel's words leave me with a really bad feeling...

Eek! Now the shadows have him. "...you are mine now... My Lord will be pleased." ? What Lord? And what exactly has this dark elf done to Legolas? *pricks up ears* Now this is very, very interesting. "The darkest"? And someone who has been betrayed by Sauron... Either you have found a way to re-animate Morgoth, or this is a completely new foe. I fear I will have to wait until the end of TLJ to get my answers, won't I? If I survive my curiosity, that is... *g*
Silivren Tinu chapter 16 . 10/17/2005
Hm, obviously Legolas starts to change, though I'm not sure if he's already changed inside or only in his methods of combat. I think it is a good sign he has lost. I'm quite relieved to hear that Sauron seems to be at least a bit of a threat to the dark elf. "But how much information is healthy, I wonder?" - just my thoughts... ;-) Good to know that Legolas still has his doubts.
Silivren Tinu chapter 15 . 10/17/2005
I like it how you describe those "living" shadows. Eerie, but fascinating. “Soon you may have him, but not just yet,” - uh huh, this doesn't sound good at all. *gulps* What are those shadows and what do they want to do with Legolas? At least the dark elf hasn't offered him to the warg - if this can be called a consolation...

Whatever just happened to Legolas, I don't like it. It seems he has let the darkness in now, not that he was given a choice. "Counter dark with darkness, evil with greater, deeper evil...” and turn into Darth Vader on the way, losing all that is good and true about you. *shudders* I'm quite sure the next "lesson" will be worse. Why Legolas and what does this elf want from him? *off to read on*
Silivren Tinu chapter 14 . 10/17/2005
Poor Thalion! It must be quite unnerving to be glared at by Rafel when he is concerned about Legolas. ;-) So they are finally on their way. I wonder what will happen when they meet the dark elf? *looks nervous* I doubt it will be something pleasant. And this strange elf surely knows that someone will come to look for Legolas... *off to the next chapter*
Silivren Tinu chapter 13 . 10/17/2005
Hi, here I am again! :D Hm, very persuasive, this dark elf. It must be Legolas' greatest desire to turn Mirkwood into a place of light again. I only don't know if this stranger isn't more dangerous than Sauron and more difficult to get rid of... I'm more curious than ever what this strange elf wants to teach Legolas, and who he really is. *brooding*