Reviews for But he isn't
cjg6 chapter 8 . 9/3/2005
interesting... please update soon!
Gilmoregirl7878 chapter 8 . 9/3/2005
KeitaWolf chapter 8 . 9/3/2005
YAY! hehe this is awesome!

purplelollipop17 chapter 8 . 9/3/2005
WOw that chapter was great! YOU really made LOrelai sound like she was funny. lol
KeitaWolf chapter 7 . 9/2/2005
OH! More Dean bashing please!

(Dude - you totally ruined that cliff hanger, with those questions :P)

UPDATE SOON! I am still gripping my chair in expectation!
KathrynValmont chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
I LOVE IT! Update asap okay? And maybe he should leave... I don't know... U could have them write back and forth... but if he didn't leave well then we could just have a dean and tristan run in... There's way too many options, now isn't there?

Joy1 chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
So...maybe send Tristan to North Carolina for a little while...give him and Rory a chance to write back and forth, to get to know one another a little better. Give some depth to their attraction. When his grandfather comes back have Janlen pull head of the family crap and return Tristan to Hartford. Be sure to remember his lovely locks will be cut off first thing at military school.
lackinglime123 chapter 7 . 8/31/2005
this is a grate story. i was wondering if you've ever been to castle greunavauldt. i want to know because i've always wanted to see it because its my famlys well the ones in germany that i've never met and they have the name that wasn't changed because i have the americanised name witch is greenawalt. have you ever heard of the castle? i like how well you write tristan its vary good. please update soon
cjg6 chapter 7 . 8/31/2005
oh, get Janlan back from his business trip! and don't let Tristan go to military school! update soon!
Mrs.Williamthebloody chapter 7 . 8/31/2005
O! I really like this story. Great chapter too. Please update soon!
tickle582 chapter 7 . 8/31/2005
uhh his dad has to change his mind

update soon!
spicygirl chapter 7 . 8/31/2005
you have to let him stay, i hate dean, so please don't bring him back, tristan must stay! UPDATE SOON!
LoVe23 chapter 7 . 8/31/2005 sweet and sad...I really liked this chapter. I like happy endings too! :)
tristian'jess'loganluver chapter 7 . 8/31/2005
love it! I thought the whole part was so cute!
Gilmoregirl7878 chapter 7 . 8/31/2005
please please plesa update soon! omg PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »