Reviews for Awakening
Karano chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
OK! Sooo...Except from the punctuation, your story is great, so u have a "Follow" from me! But, please, PLEASE, let Sephiroth win! I mean, I read only 1 story until now where Sephiroth-sama is winning. So please, let him win! He deserves it. Thanks for reading :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
This is a yuffie/cloud...i
ZGMFHawke chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
most intresting keep it up
angle of death103 chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
I love this story. I'm really glad you decided to continue it. What I find unique with it is your ability to make the bad guys seem like the good guys and the good guys into the bad guys without too much OCness.

At first I thought Tifa's (my favorite character) was too emotional and weak, but reading on she turned out beautifully. I was ticked off and hurt with the whole Yuffie situation. after all Tifa did for Cloud she still is second place in his heart (well third place now); she deserves better. It really is disheartening to see how right I am in this chapter, when again Cloud is totally dismissive of Tifa, still harping over Aeris, and totally in love with Yuffie all of a sudden.

What I find funny was how Yuffeie was jealous of Tifa and basically felt how Tifa did with Aeris, but this time she gets Cloud, the insane Cloud. Funny thing about it is that if Tifa was still on Cloud's side he wouldn't have let gone off like that because Tifa always kept him anchored, for some reason without him being in love with her. Yuffie can't do that and that's why I feel he went off the deep end so quickly. So maybe she was right to be jealous because she still doesn't measure up to Tifa.

God I wish Tifa could be beat the stuff out of Yuffie, Aeris, and Cloud real good ( almost as much as I want Tifa to end up with Sepiroth, my second favorite character.)

I also loved the logical way you explained Sepiroth being weaker than Cloud, it made so much sense and it wasn't dramatic, just enlightening. To me Sephiroth's reaction to it was good as well, I think Sephiorth would have really been scared but calm.

Thanks and keep up the good work.
Vampey chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Sephi-kun~!

Hey! You better finish writting this.

Or else I'll have to nag you for all eternity.

And we all know how that works out xD

E muja oui~!

cant wait for 12! xD

this has been TifaV!

over and out!
hypemachine chapter 10 . 5/11/2007
Yeah! I'm so glad you decided to update this story! You've totally made my day. Keep up the great writing - I'll be waiting for another update! ;)
darkaeonix chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
hm, I think you should have Tifa break away from either group and just kick all there $$es...:D j/k (maybe) But seriously I can understand you being undecisive. But what ever you decide I'm sure it will be great as your story has been thus far.

-mel
lucretialives chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
Imaginative story! I just came across this and read it in one sitting and enjoyed it even with all the missing punctuation. And finally, an EVIL Aeris! Been waiting for that.

Sephiroth should win, definitely. But in the last minute, he should spare Cloud, proving once and for all that he is greater, and that he finally "understands", much like the emperor in "Hero".

Besides, if you kill off Cloud or Sephiroth you will be left with unpaired females.
Freya chapter 10 . 3/26/2007
SEPHIROTH! SEPHIROTH! SEPHIROTH!

And Tifa. Tifa should definately win.

But... but... but... SEPHIROTH!
TifaValentine99 chapter 10 . 3/23/2007
O.O OMG! you finally updated again! yey

i think Vincent should join them and Cloud along with the rest of AVALANCHE should get killed by the bad guys! (i am insanely evil to poor Cloud((NOT)why did you make Aeris like that tho...she isn't too different from the old one...other than she is evil but nothing else...she's annoying as ever...oh well! UPDATE SOON! evil will prevail! i am so evil! XD
1wngdngl chapter 10 . 3/22/2007
The basic plot of this story is fine, but the errors in spelling and grammer make it hard to read. This story could be twice as good just by going back and correcting those mistakes. I'd be happy to act as a beta reader if you need help.
Peanuckle chapter 10 . 3/21/2007
OK. The biggest problem in this story is right here. PUNCTUATION! The speech Lucrecia/Jenova gave Vincent was one huge run on sentence! Its painful for me to read and hard to keep track of because my mind starts speeding up to keep track of an apparently fast scene. The result is i skim over the writing and get nohting out of it. Forced slow reading makes my go crazy with frustration. PLEASE, learn the proper use of periods, commas and semicolons.
Scitzo and Psyco chapter 10 . 3/21/2007
desite of your bias I think you should let Sephiroth win, for 2 reasons:

1. it makes for a better story when the underdog wins (my opinion)

2. Cloud always wins