Reviews for Fruits Medley
loretta537 chapter 15 . 1/31/2008
these were good, i'm going to read the sequel next
japanimeluv chapter 15 . 8/23/2007
i love this! you are so great!
Lamanth chapter 13 . 8/16/2007
I always think these two are meant to be together. Every time I watch them it’s like ‘Hello, can you not see the chemistry?’ Talk about sexual tension, but it goes deep than that. *sighs* I knew it was love the first time she hit him round the head with the mop. Who said romance was dead?
Lamanth chapter 12 . 8/16/2007
*dances* I love these two together so much, and this fic just made my grin the whole way through.

"I'm glad I have a former Yankee for a wife. Now if any guys try to beat me up, I can have you destroy them!"

You have no idea how much love I have for that line. As I said this is amazing! Just amazing!
Lamanth chapter 9 . 8/16/2007
I’m saying nothing about this one, I’m just gonna snuffle a bit and move one.

I LOVE HARU!

Ok well I had to say that.
Lamanth chapter 8 . 8/16/2007
Oh Ritsu! *shakes head* Bless him, he is sweet even if is his like a clock. Keeps going cuckoo.
Lamanth chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
Haha! I’m such an odd couple junkie, but I did love this. It was cute and sweet but without being over the top sappy which is hard to find.

You mentioned this fic and I just had to come check it out, but I admit I’m kinda bad and skip through things till something catches my eye. Right I’m off to see what other goodies I can find in here. Keep up the amazing work kay bubs.
xx.aesthetic chapter 15 . 8/13/2007
I'm just a hopless romantic and love fluff. Great story. Write more
cm1000 chapter 15 . 9/28/2006
This was such an amazing collection of one-shots for the many pairings. I love all of them! Some of the pairings were odd, yet written so good that they made sense. Thanks for writing this. I'm going to add it to my favorites list.
Sutefanii-Chan chapter 16 . 8/7/2006
Aww this was such a sweet series! Hoping to see more of this! I loved how you updated so quickly...wish others could do that. Lol, great job! _
thepuff92 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
oh I love kyo and tohru together thanx for ur review! )
deity of death1 chapter 16 . 10/1/2005
Wow...Just...WOW.

I apologize for not having reviewed earlier. I was searching around for Kagura fics when I stumbled across THIS. After I read most of it, I looked to see how the writer was and... it was you. O_O;

T'was an awesomely good read. ;p My favorites were the Kagura-oriented ones, naturally...but everything else was spendidly written.
Vitality Astral chapter 15 . 8/23/2005
Love means helping another person, even if you can't do so effectively. Aww..that was sweet!
Vitality Astral chapter 12 . 8/23/2005
KAWAII-NESS TO THE MAX!
Vitality Astral chapter 11 . 8/23/2005
Interesting pair...But it was really sweet!