Reviews for Ring Away
Blair chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Oh, please, please, PLEASE! At least finish this story (and the other ones, since those are really good too) before you say "Adieu" for good (well, you've already kinda said your final adieu...but still). Please? *puppy dog eyes* It makes me sad when AMAZING authors such as yourself discontinue unfinished stories and, dare I say it, abandon them and leave them for dead (...metaphorically speaking). If you could at least finish all your discontinued stories and then leave the InuYasha fanfiction world for good, I'm sure all of your fans, including myself, would be really happy and greatful (err...not saying we'd be happy that you left...in fact we'd still be sad). :) If you still read your reviews, please consider what I said (which would be all of the above). Thank you.
HollyLynn04 xox chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
update this story soon! i really liked those insults InuYasha wass throwing at the girl over the phone. that was hilarius
Animie chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE
kitsune-koinu chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
WaterWind-hanyou chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
great job, update soon
moonlitStarDestiny chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
OMFG! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! It reminds me of Scary Movie. And I guess that is sorta what you were aiming for huh? Hey, you haven't updated in forever! Are you going to? Cuz this is really good and extremely funny. I love when Inuyasha starts to say the fat jokes over the phone. (oh and I now want to make a Butch plushie -haha- That would be so funny) N-e-wayz, genius!

lovelovelovelove,

moonlitStarDestiny
momslittledragon chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
i realy like this story its hialarious(or however you spell it) please update!
lilshortydudette chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
god that was HILARIOUS! PLZ update SOON!
Zafara chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
Lmao, this is funny. Update soon!
ultra dork chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
lol the jokes rock. my fav joke is "ur so ugly, u give freddy kreuger nightmares!". another good one is "ur so stupid, u peaked over a glass wall to see wats on the other side." the one with the right gaurd rockss!
Inuchan808 chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Oh my gosh the fat joke was the best! One person at a time,priceless!Please update as soon as possible.
junyortrakr chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
I'm not sure what they're so worried about. After all, they are still alive, and what could possibly happen to them in 7 days, anyway?
Kittencutie chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
i just gotta tell u that I'm not one for horror...but i'll still read it cuz its funny and your writing is awesome...well i hope u update soon!
Sadistic Memory chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
That hand can SMACK! Hell yeah!
The Myth Keeper chapter 2 . 1/3/2006