Reviews for Ohio
Parvati Brown chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
You are an amazing author! Are you Jewish? I am. If ya ever need Hebrew or French, I can help ya out! I live in Ohio, so I have had the Kent shootings explained to me a lot, but your story really touched me! All of your stories have! You should write one about the WTC's, Pentagon and Afghanistan! Anyways, I love your work!
starmindy chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
It was so good, I'm speachless!
PineappleAddict7 chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
what a great story. i liked it.
BE-A-TLE chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
I must say, I liked it. Very sad, but very good. Your really good at these Mo!
Satya Kaden chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Wow, Mo'. You never cease to amaze me with the ideas you come up with for your fics. Great job. I, as usual when reading your fics, am impressed. This was really, really good. Awesome job. :)
Meg the fierce lady not signed in sorry chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Wow, as always, I love your stories, because they are so awesome and this one was really sad. Great how you took a true story and put it In A Heartbeat fic! You really made me cry! :)
Darkchilde chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Oh wow! That was really great Maureen, but, as usual, your stories really are. This one was really good too-I actually KNOW a man that was at Kent State when the shooting's one of my best friend's dad. He was like, just across the hill when it happened. So this story is really great...depressing as heck, but really great. I can't wait to see more of it!
Scarlet182 chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
With the news going on right now about this crisis going on between China,I'm actually glad that you wrote this. I surely hope it won't happen,but this story really made me think. You did a really good job with this. This brings back memories. We had to this report on Kent State in the 8th grade. I remember the song as well. I like how you put a little bit of Caitie and Jamie in this one, despite Caitie's death.