Reviews for Midsummer's Festival
Ashe Corinthos chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
This is a really good fanfic :D I love the paring Zelette, and this was just perfect. :)
Dana1290 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Please make more zellete I love them
iv chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
You're so right!They have ToS 2!And yeah i know how they feel about overall i like this little yourself a u said u couldnt finish a chapter story,phssh yea righ.
iv chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Pretty good.I'm not much of a Raine/Regal or Kratos/Raine fan sis.I'm more of an Kratos/Anna fan but the charity thing was creative and cool.I liked it.
iv chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
CUTE!The thing i liked the most is when presea won that toy for them[yes,u should know im wierd.u live with me sis]and the conversation between lloyd and genis.

P.s: ignore any obivously like to make people feel bad cuz if u like the pairings in a story then simply dont READ it, no offense.
iv chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
Very actiony which is good!No great!No amazing,lovely...Yeah i should took my it as always!:P
iv chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
See!see!i told u sis!More than 1 chap-stories are better than one-shots!But no...

Anyway,to the mainpoint,i Luv it soo much u make me say Dance arena!dance arena!Woo !Yea!What!

Eh,ahem,uh...srry in my spirit 'll be all.
Kenshira Agarasian chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
Don't cut Zelos' hair and change his clothes! He wouldn't be Zelos then! 3 In my opinion. I thoroughly enjoyed your story, and I REALLY enjoyed the pairings. They didn't come out like I thought they should in the game, so yeah. Keep up the good work!

Your adoring fan,

Kenshira Agarasian, Dragoon Seraphim, Rank 2
Tanithus chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
Hmm.. for the upcoming story you should make Zelos suffer a great deal of pain. Like Seles dying or something and then you have his hair greyed alittle from sorrow and like grow a rough beard. Then you should have his eyes looking like a crystal because his tears tried up and froze up all the emotion. Or something like that, I'll give you plans, contact me if you have A.O.L. Instant Messenger, my S.N. is CrazyHaloDudeJIM.
The Skeptical Puck chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
excellent,an excellent fic, update
Silence-Angel chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
This an amazing, original story. I loved it.
A. R. Russ chapter 4 . 10/1/2005
Typically I prefer to find a more articulate way of saying this, but it's the only thing that works right now. AW
kathochan chapter 4 . 9/28/2005
please you must update this story soon
RavenGhost chapter 4 . 9/25/2005
WOOT! New chappie! And aww...so sweet. High School is hard...XD I hate math. Can't wait for the next chapter!

RavenGhost