Reviews for In Our Rajah's Service
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Heh a splendid story.
ronnie92 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Aww this is so qute! Is it still ongoing? *wants more*
revengepending1 chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
very well written, good characterization, please write more. thank you.
NauruAyumi chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
Just lovely! A treat!
LadyWhiteRabbit chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
you know i rather enjoyed this, it was so silly and amusing and its so nice to finally find a story about these 4 girls that is in character. i hope you update soon.
The Actress Alchemist chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
Aww.. This story is so cute. I absolutly love Victorian Romance Emma. I also love the historical content in you're story. That's half the reason why I love Victorian Romance Emma. I also learned alot about India. Anywas I'm guessing Miss. Alister knows some one with consumption. I did a report on consumption so I'm excited to see how that turns out!
Laguna's twin sister chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
Aw this is so cute. Hahahaha. I love how Hakim's girls are always so cute and adorable and yet looking like they don't care at all. Hahahhaa. And yeah, this fic kinda captured that feeling. it was adorable. hope to see more!
JAEMIE goeS5 HUNTING chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
WTF was that. Thats not it

One day bob put his but in a tuxedo and turned to anna nicole smith. She said " . the new cmprehensive search engine" Bob said why are you an e.t steven speilburger, she said i dont know but that mouse looks yummy. Then paul exploded and said " lets catch a pikachu"

Gosh that was soo much better.
J Luc Pitard chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
Cool! These characters deserved their own story!
Venedy chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
Cute! Those 4 companions of Prince Hakim are indeed very entertaining! Enjoyed this :)
Lisa chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
Havig those two maids whine about the curry is especially funny now that chicken tikka masala is England's national dish. :)
Melissa chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
Oops, I didn't know the link would get deleted! It' : / / w w w . maotw list / ma01 . h t m l
Melissa chapter 3 . 11/20/2006
Since they're martial artists too, I wonder what they'd do once they do know the English word "slave." Maybe attack some slave traders like the one who kidnapped and nearly sold Emma when she was little? Also, how would they get along with Monica's, um, attendants when she returns from India?

Meanwhile, you might like this link: It lists all sorts of martial arts, including ones from India.
Steeple333 chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
I believe the word our young ladies with the scandelous calves are looking for is "attendants". _
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
A clever solution to a ticklish problem, I'm sure. I like the plural singular thing here, even though it's reminiscint of the Borg. O_o

Still, I like it. _ Emma is a very good story. I will read on.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »