Reviews for Electricity
JimmyxCindy976J chapter 1 . 5/27
Oh boy, this story brings back memories of my awkward preteen/teenage years. Yikes.
Anyway, I absolutely LOVE this story! It's just so perfect in so many ways. I honestly can picture them being this way toward each other growing up. Its fantastic and you did an amazing job. Kudos to you!

renzie17 chapter 1 . 2/10
What a refreshing read! I really like this story. :)
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Yes this is the CutesyBunny from last year Lol.
I realized that I didn't review this thoroughly the first time.

Don't worry- I'm not gonna make this long.
Just wanted to say that going through Jimmy's thoughts in this was very enjoyable and hilarious to read XD

Especially when he rambles in his thoughts, such as this part:
"Don't think about her she's not important stop thinking about her she means nothing to you she's just a girl..his thoughts came all in a rush. A very intelligent girl who is the only person you've ever met who could give you a run for your money in things like science fairs..
Yes, she was smart, not as smart as him, but who was? She came closer in certain ways than almost anyone he knew.
Think about math science don't think about her don't think about what we're talking about at all it's nothing important anyway just part of human life and Cindy's not that great really she's not.. (Ohh really Jimmy? XD)
His thoughts were still rushing in a panicked way through his head. His twisted, confused thoughts. He hated himself for liking her so much. He hated growing up for making him like her so much. And he hated Mrs. White for making things worse by making him focus on female reproductive organs, which didn't help him any."

Oooooh and this part was funny:
"He sighed. He had to tell her. He knew the only way to get this enormous pressure off his chest was to let her know, and then he could breathe a sigh of relief.
That, or avoid her forever." (XD nice)

Okay so the review from last year is pretty much still accurate but I just wanted to say this too haha.
Pretenders chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
It would be great if you took the time to read through this story and fix your punctuation. The commas are over used and some aren't needed and there are other punctuation as well. It doesn't take long to proofread a story and doing so only makes the story much more enjoyable to read.

This is a great plot.
Someone chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I love this story. :)) Make another! Plz?
woofyy chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Ngaww that's so sweet :D go hormones! Hahahaha nah it's go REALISATION for the neutron-vortex couple ! Anyways nice story :) good luckies with your future stories :)
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
haha loved how their mouths were wide open before Sheen was all "Alright, Jimmy! Way to get busy in the closet!" XD XD XD that janitor thing was hilarious btw XD
latinVortex chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
It was a fascinating story.
Very well-written.
It maked me remember those old days about puberty classes and awkard feelings.
So, mission acomplished, for Jimmy, uh?

Elizabeth.June chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is my first Jimmy Neutron story I've ever read because honestly, I didn't know the fandom existed! Anyway, this was fantastic! I've always loved Jimmy/Cindy and now that I know there are fanfics about them, I'll definitely have to check them out! Thanks for the awesome read!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Awww so cute. This might be late but way to go !
Coco-kinz11 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
That was totally unbelievable, and I LOVED IT! Amazing Job. :)
Peace Sign Freak chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Good story.
JC4ever chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is your best story so far. I loved it! It was so sweet but also very funny.
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 3/12/2010