Reviews for Trapped In Between Two Worlds
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Sorry, I cannot continue reading this story. Too confusing and disjointed; and it's really hard to read.
Specky Clarke chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
A really disjointed and incomplete chapter. Very confusing.
Specky Clarke chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
I have only read the first 3 chapters so far and the story looks interesting. I have to transfer it to MS Word to read and it is a pain to have to copy and paste every chapter. besides that, your chapters are far too short. Aim for about 5,000 words per chapter.
iCE Heart chapter 25 . 7/14/2010
to sad
shaw95 chapter 18 . 1/30/2008
nice story
Potter's Angle chapter 25 . 7/18/2007
with only 2 and a half days left until Deathly Hallows coming out, i have a sinking feeling that harry is going to die. Lets see, sirius is dead, dumbledore, and now i bet that at least 2 of the 'trio' die. I'm really not happy, but people that work at a university here, say that it makes perfect sence. They kill the vilian, but get trapped in the cross fire. Anyway, i really liked it, and am looking forward to more stories. Bye for now!
Sexy Maurader's RULE chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
well one it's Dudley Dursley... & Two...moody is Lupin! so unless he's gone crazy... your wrinting wrong...sory but it's the truth!
cutie11211 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
i love the story please update or do a sequel please.
Ultimagu chapter 14 . 7/9/2006
I'm sorry I can't go any further. The story seemed interesting at the beginning, and then it got really weird. And now, I don't know what is happening honestly. I think Malfoy was killed in the 'real' world but I'm not sure. I think this chapter was a dream but I have no clue. Its just weird.
infactuation chapter 22 . 6/9/2006
Almost forgot...

You *do* realize that if past!Hermione died, that future!Hermione could not exist right? Since that would mean that she would not live to see the future.
infactuation chapter 25 . 6/9/2006
Well, I liked your story!

I wish I had found it sooner though, because I would have voted that he ended up with Hermione...
ren-san chapter 25 . 6/7/2006
well i aint going to lie to u its not what i expected but good job
Myownee chapter 23 . 5/3/2006
I like the concept of the story, but ulitmately, it doesn't have much substance. The story is mostly dialogue and not enough real emotion to make it real, it just sounds kind of hollow to me. And there really was no character development. It went from Hermione and Harry friends to bf/gf in an instant and then Harry cheated on her with Kristy, then slept with Hermione and it was all over the place. Harry killing Malfoy for no good reason didn't make sense to me at all, and I was just kind of confused throughout. I did like when Hermione used the Time Turner to go back, that was a nice AU touch.

Also, you kept using screamed over and over again, where to me, it seemed like Harry wouldn't scream if somebody would hit him, he would grunt in pain. Do you see what I mean? If he's screaming all the time, it sounds girly, if he's screaming in agony, that's one thing, but most of the time it just seemed like he was too weak to bear the pain and we know Harry is anything but weak.

In conclusion, I thought the story was going to be much more than it was, but since this is your first time, kudos for taking on a long story. Good luck with future writings and at the risk of being cliche, practice makes perfect! Sorry if you thought I was harsh, but trust me, I speak from experience, it makes you a better writer.
irock15 chapter 23 . 4/16/2006
my vote is kristy
jockstrap2345 chapter 23 . 4/16/2006
HARRY AND KRISTY, i dunno why but that just seems a whole lot better, they're that close and they've spent practically no time together so if you gave them more time they'd probably be a better match than Hhr