Reviews for Baby Makes Three Beginnings
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
CHAP 6
Netchka3 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Willow better get some proper training before she ends up hurting someone worse or killing somebody. How about when to use magic and when not to? The first thing she thinks of is to throw magic at any problem or to 'fix it's when it don't need fixing.
Netchka3 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Poor Xander, everything happens to him doesn't it? :-)
Fayari chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
You are an avid BX shipper. I am an avid AX shipper and Buffy-hater. But I respect your stories nonetheless.
TheHero chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Sooo...what's going on with this story? Is it abandoned on a cliffhanger?
wolfey141 chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
I love this story and hope to hear from you soon.
drakkorath chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
I like this story :)

wish there was more
blue talith chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Very good story SO FAR. I'm looking forward to Buffy & Xander becoming MUCH closer! So, please, dear author, let us readers see updates soon!
Alex Mcpherson chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
*slight frown*

gah another story i find 'paused'.

Very good though. And with the magic 'focusing' her darker parts of her personality... interesting touch.
TTrunks chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
Nice, story, I look forward to more. I'm wondering what your gonna do with the whole coma thing like a time jump or something.
Spandex Monkey Man chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
This is not at all bad. Capably done, although to my mind Xander and Buffy read as too mature here (I could see the guys talking and acting this way in series 6 or 7, but in series 4 I'd have thought there'd be more freakage). Still, given the whole pregnancy thing that's forgivable, and the story is pretty readable anyway, which si the important thing.

My big complaint, however, is wit hthe way you've written Willow. It might be more dramatic this way, but it's hard to square the manipulaative lying s.o.b Willow here with the generally nice girl she is circa series 4. I'm fairly certain that this is early references to the magic addiction, but it would really help if you made that clear, or at least just explicitly said 'I want to write Willow as a bitch for story purposes'. Like I said, it works for the story but it jars rather in terms of OOC-or-notness
Chloe McMurray chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Awesome story so far, I can't wait for more. Update soon.
Cows are my friends chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
Are they ever going to tell Willow that Xander's not the father? I hope you continue this story.
Shawn30 chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
There's some real writing talent and great characterization here. Willow's character is truly opening up in a dark fashion, while Giles assumes the fatherly role we know so well he excells in. The set-up and pace are tight, as were the big conversation and everyones thoughts/concerns throughout. I greatly enjoyed this and can't wait to see where it goes from here.
2amWritersClub chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
This is really good. Hope it hasn't been abandoned!

Keep Writing