Reviews for A Grim Grinning Ball
Guest chapter 7 . 5/14/2017
Please write more love this story
Phantom 31 chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
This is great, I really feel sorry for Donald about losing Daisy. I can't wait to see what happens next :-)
Uncle Theodore chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
edward gracey was the portrait guy in his boxers stading on a keg of lit dynamite
amethyst-labyrinth chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
Aww, poor Donald and poor, poor Daisy!
Holly Holiday chapter 7 . 9/28/2007
Hey! WDW Cast members for lyfe~

Your characterizations of the characters is practically perfect (kudos...a good compliment coming from a character performer!) and I'm very interested to see what happens next! You're going onto my Story Alerts!
LittleBlue33 chapter 7 . 9/22/2007
wow crazy and scary store

but I liked it so much cant wait intill you up date
Aquarian Wolf chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
AHH! NO! DAISY! *GASP!* MICKEY! :p

Another well written, spooky chapter! Keep up the great work!

No need to apologize for the wait. :) We all know what that's like, to be super busy and to want to wait until the chapter can be written just the way we want it.

Lookin' forward to the next update!
Odie-Wan Kenobi chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
I'm very glad to see you update this. It's a very exciting (and scary) story so far. I love the little girl in chapter six, even though she creeps me out. ;) And I think that your latest chapter is your best one so far.

Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
dasfdsgdv chapter 6 . 9/24/2006
NO, I must know what the ring said! Man...you're so lucky, working at WDW.
Sora-M-Jigen chapter 6 . 9/21/2006
I just started to read your fanfic and I'm rather impressed by it. It's an original idea that I adore. Keep it up!
WentWithTheWind chapter 6 . 9/20/2006
Yay! Another chapter! AW here. Sorry for the different pen name. It's for a collaboration project I'm working on with Werecat Boy. The two of us were at WDW in early August. Maybe you saw us. :p I've had an AP since May and I'm starting to wonder if I've ever said 'hi' to you and not even realized it. :p

Anyway, fun chapter as always. I loved the Sally Shine cameo and the AJAX line. Little trivial touches like that are always great!

Oh, and whether you're working attractions, a character, food, merch, behind the scenes, whichever, I just want to say "thank you." The CMs add so much magic to every trip to the parks. Thanks guys for all of your hard work and all that you do for the guests. It's very much appreciated.
nopegonefromhere chapter 6 . 9/20/2006
Finally another update, but to my disappointment thos chapter was short. Please make longer chapters! I like this story and would hate it if we only get left with short chapters and a long wait.

~Neon~
Aquarian Wolf chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
Aw, it's always well worth the wait! :D

I love this story and find the whole premise fun and interesting and charming.

BTW, if you have any questions about the ride's details (props, rooms, and what-not) there's a great site called Doombuggies dot com with tons of pics and info, or I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

Keep writing! Always looking forward to more.
dasfdsgdv chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
Very, nice, but it did take you so long to update! Well, hopefully you'll have more time. Can't wait for more.

~Choco~
EsmeAmelia chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Hey Jen, just stopped by to tell you what a great job you're doing! Your characterizations are awesome, specially Goofy. LOL, how he doesn't catch on.