Reviews for Special Recognition
zara2148 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Aw, how cute.
rayama chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
GReat fic! Very true to the movie (i've never read the book, so I can't judge if it's true to that.) Very amusing.
Nina Windia chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This is amazing, you got Wonka's character down perfectly. It's just like Wonka to do something like that, and it had me smiling all the way through.
Connie chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Aw how absurdly adorable! He! Just makes you grin so! D
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
How sweet! God, Wonka is so crazy!
Elsa2 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Gorgeous! Charlie is so sweet.
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Such a sweet story- and I loved the fact of Wonka being difficult just to be difficult. That's grand.

Wondrous story- very sweet ending.

The Lady of Light
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
hahaha that was so cute! :D Loved it.
Number VIII - Axel chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
wonderful work! it's so delightful and darn good to re-read over and over. :) you've got a knack for getting characters down. great job.
lmao chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
lol
IDOL HANDS chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I first saw this story in live journal and LOVED it. Very clever and spot-on about thier characters. I also like the subtle idol worship (slash?) of Charlie trying to *secretly* admire the portraits of his benefactor. I hope you get inspired to write more fiction!
Cadenza Cavatina chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
aww...too cute! will you be writing more to this? i hope so!
Amaruk Wolfheart chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Too funny! I can just see it happening. *shakes head, grins* You've got Mr. Wonka down "to a fault," of course. ;) I think I need to go read more of your fics... Expect to hear more from me soon!
01deleted chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
He just seemed so excited at being the employee, Mr. Wonka. XDD Wow, I literally fell out of my seat laughing at how serious he was acting.

Charlie's the ONLY apprentice, -giggle snort- Thats just hilarious.

I love it.
Azumizai chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Wow this story was oh so good. Oh so tasty... well not tasty... but good characters connections...

Keep up the great work!