Reviews for Saving Harry Potter
ha

12. He's got a cute bum.

ha
tkim619 chapter 5 . 2/8
I knew that was Harry, when he arrive... FINALLY THEY CONFESSED!
Glimmande Solsken chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
AWESOME
theoldandthenew chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
This is great. I went to click to the next chapter and was sad there wan't more. :)
Black Durion chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
love it
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
Wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
Excellent idea. Pity Remus got caught! lol
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
I would say Harry does it fact have PTSS. Maybe Hermione needs to let the group know it. Let them read a bout it since the Wizarding World doesn't seem to know anything about Psychology.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Really a good day.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Yes it is. Dumbledore sat and watched as Vernon abused harry and as Petuina didn't feed him enough. DumDum didn't even care enough to get Harry some more food! How is he supposed to believe anything Dumbledore says to him! We non-magicals have a saying 'your actions speak louder than words'. Harry can't hear what Dumbledore is say because his actions or non actions are shouting more loudly than his mouth is.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
wat going to happen next
chelley83 chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
that was a very cute story just wish it could of been longer...but very good and wonderfully well written, if that makes any sense at all :)
Dipi chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
good one and very well written
Kaze Kami chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
That was one of the better written Hermione X Harry romances that I've read. It was perfectly plausable and had a very nice build up. I also love how you ended it, not many authors show that kind of restraint with this pairing and I have to applaud you on that. Well done.
GreyAB chapter 5 . 3/15/2007
a nice little story, i like the way you told it.