Reviews for Saving Harry Potter
Kitty Quake chapter 1 . 4/14
good story so far :D (im on the first one)
Deathcrow chapter 1 . 3/3
Hmm interesting take on some of the side-characters. Maybe I've read to many bashing fics, but it almost seems OOC for some of these two show genuine concern for Harry (instead of mere posturing or lip service: "Oh that poor boy, someone should really do something"). Especially Molly and Dumbledore have - in canon - never given Harry anything except the most superficial of considerations when it came to his life outside of being the 'boy-who-lived'.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
in a lot of way hermoine is more immature in ron. he at least tries to deal with her feeling, she never tries to deal with his.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
ha

12. He's got a cute bum.

ha
tkim619 chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
I knew that was Harry, when he arrive... FINALLY THEY CONFESSED!
Glimmande Solsken chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
AWESOME
theoldandthenew chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
This is great. I went to click to the next chapter and was sad there wan't more. :)
Black Durion chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
love it
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
Wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
Excellent idea. Pity Remus got caught! lol
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
I would say Harry does it fact have PTSS. Maybe Hermione needs to let the group know it. Let them read a bout it since the Wizarding World doesn't seem to know anything about Psychology.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Really a good day.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Yes it is. Dumbledore sat and watched as Vernon abused harry and as Petuina didn't feed him enough. DumDum didn't even care enough to get Harry some more food! How is he supposed to believe anything Dumbledore says to him! We non-magicals have a saying 'your actions speak louder than words'. Harry can't hear what Dumbledore is say because his actions or non actions are shouting more loudly than his mouth is.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
wat going to happen next
chelley83 chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
that was a very cute story just wish it could of been longer...but very good and wonderfully well written, if that makes any sense at all :)