Reviews for I'd Give Her Cloud Nine
ChichiGuitarist123 chapter 1 . 1/17
That's the most romantic thing I have ever read... its enough to make a grown man cry. I love it! Wow, just wow
...
TheLonerWriter chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
OMG ... *crys for an hour of pure plearueable joy* ... i was speechless i eman i have already read this and my internet on my phone didnt work so my dad got me a new one and i remembered your story and ur username soo i typed it in this new phone and when i read what danny said i cried and all that mushy stuff!
AquaLotus chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That was like a dream... *sighs happily* Very awesome! :D
ellameno chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
AMAZING! I love it!
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
That was the most romantic story ever. :) What I wouldn't give for a boyfriend like that. But he doesn't have to fly, I don't hold standards like that. I love romantic stories. And I'm incredibly mushy right now, because today I realized that I'm completely in love with someone at my school. So, beautiful story. I hope you write more like this. :)
FindingReality chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Great story! I little cliche, but it makes everyone go aw at the cuteness of it all!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I love the story it almost made me cry of happiness,really good write more please.
neuv chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
wow- this is awsome! i hope i can be as creative as this one day. *sigh*
Flashx11 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
phantom angel chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
that made me smile
Saramis Kismet chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
ZEE FLUFF ISH AMAZING!

wow. i like this loads. Though Angel's character is a bit fuzzy... ok really fuzzy. Well, the whole idea was really romantic... cloud nine and all.
TeenTitanGurl chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
aw. its over! that was so mushy gushy! just my kind of dannysam moment. romantic. no action! perfect. im going to put in my favorite storie list. congrats! doesnt that make you feel so good?

over and out,

dannyfentonsgirl
Colouraptor chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! *gasp* There! I'm done.