Reviews for Scarred
Rachel L. M chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Aw... that was cute. I really liked it. More?
kirallie chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Sweet. Glad Ed doesn't care about his scars.
Zombiekittie chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
IT SOO HOTT CONTINUE PLEASE!
Requiem of Silence chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Yet another tearjecker. Damn, I should have learned to read these with a tissue box. So sweet, your pieces kinda remind me of a doujin named Traumerei. (Scanlated by deja vu, excellent art and a very original story, if not confusing.) There's no actual resemblence to any of your fics but it's got that same bittersweet feeling. You write Roy very well.
Infinitesimi chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
i think i read this somewhere else, and didnt leave you a comment then. i was glad to get to read it again, it is such a sweet little fic, and its very realistic. nice work!
diamondprincess2006 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
aw that was sweet !
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
that was just SWEET! just SWEET! Thanks:D
aphinitea chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
oh god i loved that, that is so beautif. a snapshot of a gorgeous, sweet moment between two survivors of a world.
BlackHeartedLady chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
ok! once again, you have cought my attention with the pairing, and once again, you manged to pull it off! good job! keep it up! i wanna know more!
kurama-sweethart chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Aw, very sweet. Poor Roy, I'm sure everyone can relate to not wanting to show your scars. The fear of rejection because of our appearances is probably one of the most prominant feelings in everyone's life. Its good that Ed reacted the way he did, it really made the 'aw' factor n.n