Reviews for Giving Way to Warm
Mute Wordsmith chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Kukuku, you wrote the characters of Ritsuka and Soubi perfectly. And the song at the end fits quite perfectly. Is "quite perfectly" a legitimate phrase?

Anyway, a sweet fic.
Teecups chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This is really cute. :) I love it. I find it hard to write in soubi's perspective, Dunno why. xD;
IOTR chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Adorable and very well written! :)
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Really nice insight into Soubi's point of view. Alot of people are unable to capture that.

Nice fic!
Einstette chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
kawaii kawaii KAWAII ! lovres it, do you KNOW how FRICKIN ADORABLE it was !

well it was. awesome.
The Wonder Snowflake chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Aw. so bittersweet! Ah great job!

Cheers

Crmy
Akirasan24 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
i really enjoy this story it has a warmness to it that is very satisfing to a reader plz to continue some more i look forward to reading them.
yukaishepards chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
AWW! KAWAI!
CeeKari chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I think you got Soubi's point of view pretty well _ Great job on this one. It's really sweet!
Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Gorgeous! Brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful writing, truly. Please give me more!
wolfram.ex chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Aw, that's really cute.
Ashcat chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Love this fic! Wow can't wait to read more thanks for posting here at ffnet!
Tessa Marlene chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Wow, awesome. This is so far the best Loveless fic I have read. Thank you for letting Soubi cuddle Ritsuka, we didn't nearly have enough of that in the show. And thumbs up for the kiss. Gosh, can't say how much I love those two.
merith chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
ah, man... just lovely. Pure and sweet, and so very telling of the nature of their relationship. You've captured Soubi beautifully, and Ritsuki with his innocence and blustering independence.

Thank you for writing such a sweet fic.
Amethyst Bubble chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Aw... that was really, really cute. This is going straight to my favorites.

~*~Ammy