Reviews for Painting Portraits
Stonetheman41 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Um I noticed you put tana the princess of renais o just wanted to say she's the princess of freila
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
...how did I miss this fic? _ I quite love Forde/Eirika, and am often saddened by the lack of material for it in the fandom. This was a great read, too.
cennex chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
*squeals with joy* That was so adorable! Some Eirika was a little OOC, but that's okay. Who wouldn't be when they're around Forde, eh? Great job!
Aya-Angel of Mars chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Aww so cute! I wonder what Franz thought about having Eirika for a sister-in-law!
Inferno-Hero chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
(Shifty eyes)I feel sorry for the blacksmith? Heh, good story also.
AokiJenna chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I love this pairing! Forde and Eirika forever!
Soren Yagami chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Finally an Eirika/Forde romance, seeing that in their supports they don't end together and so _

There was some OOCness in Eirika, she ins't that bubbly, that was more like Tana and if I remember correctly, Forde's first portrait was of his mother, and since she died hedidn't painted any more portaits.

Apart form that, it was an excellent work as always from you, try to update War of the Supermarkets soon!
K-Gforever chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Cute! _
Draknal chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
You have done it again my friend. You have made another wonderful romance oneshot fic. It goes against my code to give a romance fic a bad review (excpet under EXTREME conditions). I wouldn't give this a bad review anyway. The FordexEirika pairing is very original, and I liked it. In a way, Forde is alot like Sain, where he's laid back and all that. That is how I was able to picture them together so easily. I was familiar with Forde's nature. (Sorry if this sounds confusing). lol. I hope you make more romantic fics for me to read and review. but, no YAOIS or YURIS or else I will lose ALL respect for you. Both of those kinds of fics are absolutely revolting and anyone who writes ro enjoys them should burn in hell, then be tortured... slowly... Anyway, keep up the good writing! I'll be looking for more stories by you!
Min the Noodle chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Painting with Forde? I'll bet he's a great artist! I love Forde- he's not the only one out there who falls asleep at inopportune moments. The look on his face reminds me of Sain, in a strange sort of way...

Thank you so much for writing me a birthday fic! Yay! *spins around happily and promptly falls on face* Wow, now I'm fourteen... that looks so weird on paper.

Well done and well written, as usual. I'm a fan the Eirika/Forde pairing, but I never did find out if they could get married in the end. Oh well.

Waiting for the next installment of Chris's writing!

-The Noodle Min
Nightmare3 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
He it was pretty good. I like the EirikaXForde pairing and I think this is the first one. Only one thing. Eirika seemed overly cheery (it was like she was Tana) were as she is normal more reserved about her feelings.

"I love you.”

“Okay.”Forde rolled over slightly.

Yeah this is an alteration of your scene but I couldn't get it out of my head. I always pictured Forde just taking it like he always does in a laid back and unconcernded mannor (I would have liked to see Eirikas reaction to this)

So yeah this was pretty good.
LoneWolfLink chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Finally! A fic about Forde and Eirika! The first one I've seen. And an excellent one at that. Write some more! By the way, Eirika was a little OOC. She was sort of... bubbly. That's more like Tana. Eirika is a lottle more serious. But nonetheless, fabulous job, and don't forget to keep writing!

LWL