Reviews for The Map Can Lie
Kitkat2828 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I really, really loved this story- it was so sweet how you could see what Lupin was thinking but was far too shy to say!
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
AW!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This is really good, it describes them very well
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
That was heart wrenching!
Bardlover chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Sad, but I know what's coming...
kathaania chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I liked this story a lot! Both characters are portrayed perfectly!
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
This was a beautifully written, introspective piece! I loved how both see so deeply into each other, one freely admitting it to herself, the other refusing to admit it to himself. And Tonks, playing the game in order to spare him something - she's not sure what. A lovely read! Thank you for writing and posting! :)
lecrayon chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Written in the same, delightful introspectiveness (is that a word?) as 'These Hearts,' and I can't say I'm tired of it. I love the way that Tonks is portrayed as someone mature, not melodramatically clumsy and perky as is the stereotype.
Gone-Goonie chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
awesome! it is utterly awesome!
Werewolf Rights Activist chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
i liked it... a lot

it was sad tho :(

ok i think u said this was a oneshot so i can't say update soon

but it was still awesome

hope
thoughts without purpose chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
oh I LOVED this! This is very well written and its just, wow. ok. uh yeah. Oh and thanks for reviewing my story!
Calcifersgrl chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I love this fic! You really get into both pov's. I think one of my favorite lines would be: "It would probably send him into cardiac arrest if he thought a person besides Harry would willingly spend time with him. That’s part of what makes him so attractive to her – the fact he’s not full of himself, that he’s in need of love as much as anyone else." Very sweet, and maudlin, in a good way. )
Aegle chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
That ending was excellent, jadeddiva.

I think that the thing I dig about this peice is that it's a simple situation you've set up, but you're examining it from both perspectives. This has got a very quiet, very introspective feel to it. Very nice work.

-Aegle
Margaux Marie chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I likes it. ;)
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
a lovely lovely fic, using the marauder's map as a metaphor are you?