Reviews for Of Beethoven and Mismatched Socks
PablosGirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Hey there! :)
I really liked your oneshot!
Especially that it is set in OotP and that Sirius is slowly feeling love for Remus. I like this topic, the two of them falling in love with each other as adults.
Good work! :)
PablosGirl
bkaddictjk chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I love the Moonlight Sonata... I'm glad it's in another Wolfstar fic
elisekhi chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
why does it list seamus finnegan as a character? he is not mentioned once in the story.
musehic chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
That's really cute :) I love it!
Vaoni chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
wow...that was just incredible...i love it! fantastic!
Ridley Jack chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I like how this story is post Hogwarts. Hell, it's almost post Harry's Hogwarts!

But I like that. Makes it more special, that it's not just gonna be some light-o'love. More sweet, because they've both been through so much but can still find it within themselves to love.
giant-hamster chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
yay!

how lovely and sweet!

the way it should be.

i applaud your work!
cerasi1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Ehehehehe.

Oh, dear. You've made me so happy with your fics. What with the doom and gloom of OotP, and now with the HBP adittions. This is lovely, and it shall go to the C2!

cd
Sea Mitress chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
This is so beautiful... I felt my heart constrict thinking about what happened so little after.

They were robbed, it's not fair :(
PapercutPerfect chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
*Squeals* Aww! This is so cute :3

You have a way of telling totally random information, like the sock thing, that fits so perfectly into the story. I envy you greatly...

Can't wait for more chapters. It's beautiful, my dear.

~ Lavender
YamiTenshi05 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
aw! adorable! really, one of the cutest things i've read in ages. keep writing! ::huggles::
aphinitea chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
that is just so sweet...i loved it...baby steps indeed...
elsie777 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Beautiful. I love the details in your writing, like the mismatched socks that have nothing to do with anything - just a small random moment, that bring it to life. [wistful sigh]
Faerie Nyx chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
To quote Sirius, "'It's beautiful.'" Adding this to favorites.
hydraspit chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
As always you floor me with you ability to bring these characters to life and make them act realistically. Wonderful job with this fic!